PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"The Patriots [are a] contender, not just for playoffs, but deeper than that"

"And then there's that defense...THAT'S a championship defense."

Heady stuff to be sure but he's not lying, right now it is playing at a championship level. Health is going to be the key.

As of right now, the Pats have as good a shot as anyone to make it to the Super Bowl in the AFC. Not one team on that side is flawless enough to be guaranteed a clear shot to the Super Bowl. Maybe KC if the last two weeks are the real them and not just a burst of their former selves.

As of right now, the Pats have as good a shot as anyone to make it to the Super Bowl in the AFC. Not one team on that side is flawless enough to be guaranteed a clear shot to the Super Bowl. Maybe KC if the last two weeks are the real them and not just a burst of their former selves.
I desperately want KC in the playoffs so all of Mahomes losses can be to the Pats and Brady.

Pats favored by 5.5 against TN. As little as 2 weeks ago the game's probably a pick 'em

Would the Pats be favored at home against any team in the NFL right now? Sure looks like it.

Health big for sure. Also, consistency, not peaking too soon--SO much season left. Beyond that...I mean, Mac's a rookie. If he was year 2, I'd say pencil this team in, but his being a rookie PROBABLY shows up at some point. But damn is this fun or what?

Oh man...Rich Eisen? He literally TRYS to Wax Poetic. I've grown to....dislike his style. We haven't done $#It yet.
No looking beyond Sunday for me.

Eisen and Dan orlavsky have been hyping us up for several weeks, the first national media folks i saw to hop on. They were probably higher on the team than me being the homer i am

That's reasonable take. Mac is a good QB, we have a great running attack, our defense is great, and the AFC
doesn't have any juggernauts that we can't gameplan against and beat.

Again. Props to all who said the Pats would turn it around. I didn't think this would happen.

I can nitpick about the timing we've played teams (they were injured), but I won't act like I was still weary about those games regardless.

He didn’t want a minivan at qb? WTF?! Lol. When’s the last time that Mf’er drove a nice ass mini van? Mini van will take you across the country with your whole family with good solid power and absolute comfort and protection.

Eat crow Rex.

It's a ****ing sin that Wrecks & Saycheese are being paid for their "expert" anal-ysis... If they had plied their trade anywhere other than the Armpit of America (and not been lucky for a grand total of One Game), the two of them would've simply disappeared like farts in the wind...

Stay healthy, play mistake free on offense, continue blocking well and they can beat anyone.
By the time the playoffs arrive, Mac will have had one season under his belt. Not exactly a rookie anymore, but not with the experience of a second or third year pro. Still, enough for me to be confident in his ability to lead the Pats offense.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back