PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Round 1 2013 NFL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
> Trade Revis
> Replace with inferior player with a shoulder problem

lolJets.

You know what, I'm glad Austin is going to the Rams. Because Tavon Austin and CJ Spiller on the same team would be a matchup nightmare. Say what you will about durability, but he only has to be healthy the right two weeks out of 16 to make those weeks hellish for a division rival defense.

hope milliner doesn't pan out... he's had like what? 5 shoulder surgeries?? lol awesome... supposedly he might start training camp on pup list.... haha can't wait to see him in the first thursday night game

Jets forum is hilarious..

Some memorable quotes after Austin was selected...

"MINGO GONE JORDAN GONE AUSTIN GONE ABORT ABORT ABORT"

"Once again we get F'd in the A."

"Most depressing draft of my life."

Gotta love it hahaha

reading the forum now..they are fine with it all...of course they are

Mayock sounds like he forgot to put his teeth in or something.

the Rats blinked...they could have moved down and STILL picked up a Miliner..their fans will expect Revis immediately...poor kid...

Has to be said, fantastic pick by the jets

Maybe. But for now, an immediate downgrade for them at CB -- a rookie replacing Revis. (Plus, he has butterfingers.)

I think Milliner will be good for the Jets. Would rather be paying him rookie wages than paying Revis $16M per, at least.

First DT coming off the board for the Titans? Gregg Williams would love Shariff Floyd.

If a career as a CB with the NY Jets doesn't pan out, Milliner can apply for the role of Bubba, in the Forest Gump musical on broadway.

Maybe. But for now, an immediate downgrade for them at CB -- a rookie replacing Revis. (Plus, he has butterfingers.)

They wouldn't probably have payed Revis next year so this is smart of the Jets. They won't win the super bowl this year so I think this is smart for the future.

Wow -- Milliner had FIVE surgeries??? :eek:

Disappointed? He looks disgusted haha

of course hes disgusted.... he goes from alabama to the jets...... oh man... id go back to alabama if i were him

Maybe the Jesters will take Smith at 13.

On another note, that Bills-Rams trade looks like highway robbery in comparison to the Raiders-Dolphins one. Typical Oakland.

Bills Rams
#8, 71 1635 pts
#16,46,78,222 1642 pts....
Someody is using tht 'outdated' draft chart

ANY player would have been a downgrade so makes no sense. Bama DON'T play bums in their defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe