PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION The Official Raiders @ Bengals Thread

Raiders look tired and unfocused. Guess that SNF game took their mojo away. 5.5 days off will do it. This league schedule is so unbalanced and unfair from week to week.
Bengals played Sunday too. Not the Bengals fault that the Raiders needed to go into overtime to beat the Chargers at home. I have a bigger issue with the fact that KC is playing Sunday and will likely be playing Saturday against a winner of today’s game. That’s an advantage for the away team.

As bad as the Raiders are playing. If the Bengals somehow don't score on this drive. The Raiders will have to feel good about where they are considering how much went wrong. This is a sneaky important drive. Do the Bengals let the Raiders hang around, or do they bury them while they are in a tailspin?

epic push off by Chase. Hard for the ref to see that

Raiders defense is keeping Lv in the game...

Bengals take advantage, but taking 2 FGs and 1 TD as opposed to the other way around keeps the Raiders alive. Hurting, but alive.

Carr could have run for a few yards on that down

Bungles yet to punt. If they do now, they lose nearly all their momentum after the drive the Raiders had.

every mistake is magnified in the playoffs...always has been always will...I think Cincy will regret not scoring TD's and settling for FG's

What a laser by Burrow.

So far, I'm very impressed with Burrows. This is his first playoff start after all....seems very calm !

what a bad defensive shift...huge first down for Cincy

So Mixon was a sex offender and punched a girl? Sounds like he should be on the Chiefs.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back