PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Rams game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's time Bill stops getting cute with secondary picks, and just picks the guy all of the experts think is the best available.

It's like a broken record. Why does it seem lik BB and our defensive coordinators are the only ones in the world who are oblivious that our scheme does not work!!! Bb get your ego out your ass.

Last edited:
How many points are we going need to win?

only the 2nd TD for the rams this season in the 1st quarter. lol...

Horrible coaching. We got beat with the same exact play against Seattle. These guys are not well coached back there at all.

Absolutely Pathetic. No other way to describe it. Coaches should be fired immediately

Bears ran the exact same play just now against the panthers and Cutlers throw was intercepted unlike Bradfords throwm i wonder y :mad:

I will say though - the Pats D is usually particularly bad on the opening drive of the game. Hopefully the Rams O won't have more than a couple FG's for the rest of the game.

Oh ****. Edelman is back. Now 8,9 more targets wasted , besides the one of Lloyd. Please waste them ASAP.

Horrible coaching. We got beat with the same exact play against Seattle. These guys are not well coached back there at all.

This, I have never seen a more inept secondary.

Wow, Lloyd ran a route that was not a deep comeback route. Color me shocked.lol

I hope BB gets his head out his ass and make a trade, their desperate for help.

Carbon copy of what happened against the Seahawks. How the hell can they let guys get by them like that? If I was the rams I would throw 100 out of 100
Times. I would not run one time

pass interference bails us out!:D:D:D:D

i hope this isn't one of those games where we FORCE the ball to lloyd..

I 'm gonna loose it if Brady throws to that USELESS ****ty WR that can do anything.

Wilson looked really good early on in the season. He was rarely out of place and looked wise beyond his years. Since then, however, he has looked every bit like the rookie he is. He is consistently out of place and can't make plays on the ball.

To be fair, there's a difference between being used as the #3 safety and being forced to be a starter b/c of injuries.

Why does McD insist on shotgun on 3rd and 2. I know a penalty bailed them out by I still do not get the play calling.

Yay.

10 char.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes