PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Lions Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Blount is simply better than Gray. I like them both, but Blount is just more talented.
Oh I agree completely but still the balls on Belichick are simply unparalleled by any other coach, I mean Gray was on the cover of SI this week and Belichick just sat him down like he was nothing and I think he would have done it whether Blount was here or not. He used Bolden on a couple plays he was intent on sitting Gray, which sends a message to everyone that you do your job or you will be replaced. I love it.

I think Lafell was just a stinger. I think he'll be alright

Slopiness on offense second half but defense was red hot great win toughest test of the season next week

Screen-Shot-2012-11-21-at-10.07.13-AM.png

Last edited:
34 points against the (another) number one D! Nice win!

To be fair, Blount is simply better than Gray. I like them both, but Blount is just more talented.

Blount runs a little high for my taste, although he is a terror against a tired defense. Id luke to see more of Gray.

P.s.
Go phins!

I'm not nearly as confident in the dolphins ability to beat the broncos

Fun and pointless stat of the game:

Eric Ebron, #10 overall pick: 2 rec, 23 yds

Tim Wright: 5 rec, 36 yds, 2 tds

Stafford 49.5 rating today ..... ouch.

Blount runs a little high for my taste, although he is a terror against a tired defense. Id luke to see more of Gray.

Even though they are both big, they are different types of runners. Gray is better short yardage, blount is better against a tired defense with a good hole. we should use them both, Gray in the 1st, Blount in the 2nd, with the occasional Vereen run. Life is good.

Feels like we left a few points out there….especially the INT.

Even without those, we looked pretty good considering it was the number one run and number five pass d. I'll take it!

I agree, but I think the pats do a generally good job of coaching that out of him. He improved on that over the course of last year, then reverted this year in Pittsburgh.

I'm not nearly as confident in the dolphins ability to beat the broncos
I'm just going to enjoy the game and figure that any outcome works for us. Would rather the Dolphins win, but getting another game up in the division is good too, when we're already 2 up on the Broncos

34 against the best defense in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft