PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Jets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously want to cut Darelle Revis's hands off. I've never seen a play so consistently and blatantly hold. People will reference Law, but that was a different era for defenses.

This is ridiculous.

You do know he works out with Law right? Anyway, I'd hold every single play too if I wasn't getting called for it. Can you imagine if they had to throw 20 flags a game at Revis? They wouldn't because it doesnt look good on tv. McNeil the tackle from the Chargers got 7 flags in one day. It was surreal.

Rodney Harrison..."Sanchez WILL win the game for the Jets" wow

I don;t know, Pats receive and a td makes it a 20-9 game...GO PATS

is there really a page 120? why cant i see it?

Gotta love how the defense played overall in the first half. It was bookended by two not so good drives, but overall you couldn't ask for much better. The d-line will need to step up in the second half to protect the secondary.

On offense, either they need to run the no huddle or commit to the run more. The Jets' run defense isn't great and the Pats need to test it. But the Jets are struggling when the Pats pick up the tempo on offense. So gotta go with either strategy.

How do you know they can't run? They haven't even TRIED to run other than the wack shotgun draws. Did you not see the first game between us and Jets

I saw the first quarter where we tried to run on first and second down and a double-teamed defensive front line still stacked them up and kept it to a short gain.

This O-line needs to get some nastiness, right now they're just too passive to run. Perhaps a result of simply passing for the last 3 games.

A long drive and atleast a FG to start the 2nd half is much needed. A 3 and out to start would be horrible. The defense can only do so much. NY will probably score atleast 10-14 more pts so the Pats need to continue what they just did.

i think harrison made dungy look weak during their debate over today's atl-no game

is there really a page 120? why cant i see it?

Because of people like bendbutdon'tbreak guy. Too many on ignore list and it is making the place messy I think

Last edited:
I seriously want to cut Darelle Revis's hands off. I've never seen a play so consistently and blatantly hold. People will reference Law, but that was a different era for defenses.

This is ridiculous.

never seen anything like this in a long time. Revis is starting to show that if he doesn't hold....he may not be the shutdown corner everyone says he is. He has been holding Welk all friggin game and even shoved him out of bounds 25 yrds downfield.....refs just let the guy do whatever he wants,....total BS!

Need a TD right out of the half and then the jets will really start to play like the jests again

If we could only have our offense produce like its in the 2 minute for the other 56 minutes.

The refereeing in this game is horrible. One ticky tacky call after another on each team.

dungy thinks with mcourty being out sachez will start to eat up the pats secondary....lets see

If we could only have our offense produce like its in the 2 minute for the other 56 minutes.

So true - No huddle right from the KO - have to find the tempo they had in the 1st 4 games

i want 3 or 7 pts on opening drive...anything please...attack eric smith..he is a horrible S and Gronk kills him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back