PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Falcons POST Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm Belichick, I'm talking to Gonzalez about finishing his swan song in New England :D (yes, I know this would be tampering, but one can dream)..

Well.. ok.. it might not be such a dream if the Falcons fall to 1-5

This will be hung on Brady, but Wendell is clearly at fault for that fumble.

Also VERY impressed with what we saw of Boyce.

I still think he's going to be a slightly above average NFL TE, but I get a kick out of the homers who had him on his way to Canton during the pre-season.

Edit - Sudfelt that is (as I think this thread was moved)

Re: Chandler Jones Hurt?

I don't remember seeing jones out there the last few defensive series' and i thought i heard michael's say he wasnt on the field. Any1 know anything or did I just fail to see him on the field

Jones is a common name :p

Crap, I forgot Bolden got hurt too. Didn't he come back or am I misremembering?

Officiating was a bad joke though. Almost convinced me the NFL is rigged. Haha

Re: Zach Sudfeld ..

Cmon son .. nothing good ever happens around you .. -__- ... that's twice ..

1.) Stumbled. Fine, his fault.

2.) Brady's fault throwing when he was double covered. Was supposed to go to Dobson anywa.

3.) That was a very tough bounce.

Crap, I forgot Bolden got hurt too. Didn't he come back or am I misremembering?

He came back after the injury for a few plays, but I think that they took him out after that. He never left the sidelines though. He was out there.

whats the official word on injuries?

- wilfork - ankle?
- dobson - neck?
- bolden - knee?
- sudfeld - hands?

Bolden should be fine. He was wearing a thick brace on that knee and short of that brace being shredded (which is nearly impossible) the knee shouldn't get damaged to where it would need surgery.

Honestly, I did not believe they could do this. Boy was I wrong. The kids are growing up and Brady is playing like Brady. If they win 2 out of three - call me impressed.

There is a post game show on Comcast Sports Network, if anyone is interested.

Great game by the Pats, and w/o wilfork. Was a fluke the falcons made it close. Anybody here would have taken a win by the Pats by 1 point. Think the defense proved itself today, still work to do, but coming along. Basically the Pats stopped the falcons on the last 2 drives.

Hope we have no serious injuries
Hope the board doesnt spend all week talking about how Atl came back

Is ESPN REALLY going with a title of "Patriots Survive" banner on Sportscenter? Are you FCKING KIDDING ME? HOW about...."Did the Refs ALMOST F/CK THE PATRIOTS?".....OR Falcons almost got a win with A BUTTLOAD OF REFEREE GIFTS!"......OR How about PATS WIN DESPITE REFS HORRIFIC BLUNDERS......Anymore?.....Fck tonights refs....this game was never this close.....and lastly.....GET RID OF *****FELD....Guy is a bust and a liability....

He came back after the injury for a few plays, but I think that they took him out after that. He never left the sidelines though. He was out there.

Thanks. It's probably not too serious. Hopefully. Wilfork is a huge blow and Dobson....well, I'm just glad he can still walk, poor guy. I hope he heals fast.

Rookie of The Year watch:

Thompkins:

15 receptions 257 yards 3 TDs

Hopkins:

20 receptions 270 yards 1 TD

Despite the last two minute mini-panic, that was my favourite Pats performance of the season. From Talib's greatness through Thompkin's coming of age, Edelman, Blount and Boyce and finally the wrinkle to shut out Gonzalez, there were some really positive things going on.

Is ESPN REALLY going with a title of "Patriots Survive" banner on Sportscenter? Are you FCKING KIDDING ME? HOW about...."Did the Refs ALMOST F/CK THE PATRIOTS?".....OR Falcons almost got a win with A BUTTLOAD OF REFEREE GIFTS!"......OR How about PATS WIN DESPITE REFS HORRIFIC BLUNDERS......Anymore?.....Fck tonights refs....this game was never this close.....and lastly.....GET RID OF *****FELD....Guy is a bust and a liability....
Wish i could give this post five likes

Marshall Faulk calling the pass receivers JAGs. LOL

4-0 with "JAGs". Keep drinking that haterade, moron.

Wendell is shaky under pressure. It's obvious. Still, we all KNOW they got that first down easily..the back judge came in to spot it and took it from the side judge...c'mon man, we all saw what he did....he doesn't make that call. What a joke. They say weird things happen in that stadium ...we SAW it tonight...replay not working!!!...oh wait, Falcons have the ball again...replay working!!!...what????????????????? you WAIT until it works on BB's call or DON'T use it again the whole game...WTF IS THIS...red light green light???

Every Sunday I biatch and moan about this Goondell...every Sunday some weird call screws one team and clearly helps another, yet all HE does is play this dog and pony show with the fines and hits and NEVER EVER does one thing about these obvious screwups. It's a billions dollar business...replay should have a back up monitor/monitors!!!! NEVER EVER should the system "not work"...ridiculous.

Its fun to watch a good defense again. I they can't score they can't win. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Back