PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets be real, 99.8% of the population doesn't have the football knowledge to check to that play and .1 of the .2 that do under throw it and watch as the DB takes it the other way for 6.

Yeah, I love when people say dumb things like that. Just because the pros make it look easy doesn't mean any of us can do that.

Chad who?

I love him but he has made 0 impact.
You do realize he doesn't HAVE to get the ball to have an impact right? The mere threat of his play making ability is there. Welker, Gronkowski and Branch are getting open and Brady is rightfully throwing the ball to the open target.

Wow. That Uggs commercial was awful.

Game Over/Season over/stupid playcalling crowd just turned back from the cliff ...for now...

Time for defense to get in the game. I could have sworn we picked up some pressure people in the offseason.

If Romo was actually a secretary like that commercial, which of the following would he do:

- Trip over his chair and knock over the computer
- Pick up the phone and drop it before he could take a message
- Get carpal tunnel (spelling?) within 10 minutes and have to be replaced with a temp

He would tell the boss his girlfriend was on line when it was actually his wife ...

AWWW SNAP I'm bout to cop some UGGS for sure

I do have a problem with Brady pimping UGGs. It almost makes me want to buy a pair. And they are chick shoes.

No, no, no. All the junior O.C. candidates think it's got to be BJGE.
You're against play calling balance to keep the defense off kilter Deus? I would have thought you were the opposite.

I smell pick 6 here

lets hit bush a little...i think he can fumble easily

Turnover time, D!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes