PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Sparano telling him to take the night off, they were doubling him all night and letting the other receivers go for 500 yards.

Good point. No way Brady throws for 500 yards without Miami having to double 85 and leave other receivers to run free. :)

Last edited:
A division win in Miami (where weird things have been known to happen). Take it, get the interior OL settled, get ready for the Chargers.

Lots of yards allowed - but it didn't feel like in other years - I think a few of those defenders are gonna be keepers.

Hey, remember the running game?

Dolphins RBs: 13 carries, 39 yds, 3.0 avg
Patriots RBs: 21 carries, 103 yds, 4.9 avg

Albert Haynesworth.

I was very VERY impressed with him today.

Re: Albert Haynesworth.

As was I. Looks to look forward to from the fat man.

The 4th quarter was almost all garbage time. And the refs put the flags away for holding. Pats got tackled a few times and they just ignored it.

Overall, you have to be pleased with the W. Plenty to work on and plenty of confidence for the rooks.

Re: Albert Haynesworth.

I was satisfied, but it's not like he was out there being Godzilla and throwing lineman into Henne or anything

Yeah that was Brees, not Henne

What part of "league wide" did you not understand?

Good grief, you're in solid contention for the most annoying poster on the this board.
All I'm saying is its easier to swallow with Henne lighting you up as opposed to Brees. I understand it has been a league wide issue, and its a valid point.

Dowling and Solder had very good games. the Pats young talent is looking good. Also Gronkowski and Hernandez looked unstoppable. Fish had no answer all day for the tight end attack. Welker's 99 yard TD! Wow, thats just icing on the cake! Brady 500+ yards, #5 all time. Awesome first game win!

Last edited:
What part of "league wide" did you not understand?

Good grief, you're in solid contention for the most annoying poster on the this board.
All I'm saying is its easier to swallow with Henne lighting you up as opposed to Brees. I understand it has been a league wide issue, and its a valid point.
Edit I meant easier to swallow with Brees as opposes to Henne

I have been a Henne critic, but it certainly is possible that he has defied expectations and actually turned into a decent quarterback.

I wonder if he will get a fine for the punch, palm to the head of the guy who was trying to twist his knee at the goal line play. Did anybody see that? I am glad the crew kept quiet on it. Could have hurt us big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back