PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Colts Playoff game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Pereira ‏@MikePereira 2m
Closing up. Lots of haters taking shots tonight. I give the crew a C. Too many big misses when the game was on the line. Will write about it

Guess I didn't see a whole lot bad calls, so I'm guessing he shared Dierdorf's dismay at what the Pats "got away with."

24 carries for 166 yards - "Winnebago" Blount the BEAST

PatsFans.com ‏@PatsFans 29s
Final Tom Brady Stats:
Total: 13/25 (52%) 198yds
By down:
1st: 2/7 (29%) 80yds
2nd: 5/9 (56%) 45yds
3rd: 6/9 (67%) 73yds

Just as I thought. Clutch when needed.

This is the BEST team we fielded since our SB winning years. THIS team has something that would have won us SB's that we lost. Too little too late, but enough before it becomes TOO much

O Players of the game:
Blount
Minitron
O-Line

D Players of the Game:
Collins
Dennard
Our run D was pretty good today too (though Donald Brown isn't a world-beater and Trent Richardson has decided to dive into a ravine).

24 carries for 166 yards - "Winnebago" Blount the BEAST

Winnebago from Sharpe? Shannon just called NE the gold standard of the NFL... I'm surprised at his compliment... but 'Winnebago'? Nahh...

TRAUMA.

Goodell hates this win...really jerks him off...AND, his biggest rumpswab defender who calls everyone on this board stupid and claims he's got a master's degree in stats?...he had ONE post...telling us the Pats got "lucky" on the safety...that's it...a supposed Pats fan with dozens of hate filled posts all week aimed at any Pats fan who disagreed with his Goodell love...today???...one post calling our team "lucky"...yet HE is a Patriots fan...right...so is Ray Ray 19 and sjumetsjets fan...

YOU know you're a piece of scum when you insult everyone on this board all week and then show up as a ghost on game day.See you in your troll thread scumbag.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...says-there-s-momentum-expanding-playoffs.html

and for all the true Patriots fans that have endured this most trying season amidst the whispers and slanders of the haters across this country, THIS is for you...

new-england-patriots1.png

Patriots-1.jpg

GREAT WIN - the REAL season starts NEXT week - off to a great start.

O Players of the game:
Blount
Minitron
O-Line

D Players of the Game:
Collins
Dennard
Our run D was pretty good today too (though Donald Brown isn't a world-beater and Trent Richardson has decided to dive into a ravine).

Shout out to Stephen "Next Man Up" Gostkowski also!!!!!!

The man averaged 44 yds per punt until that last one from the 26 yard line.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference