PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Colts Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Please post your comments, knee jerk reactions and insightful observations regarding tonight's 2014 week 11 game vs the Indy Colts. Please do not start other threads concerning or during today's game as they will be merged or deleted.

Game time is around 8:30 at the Lube in Indy and will be televised on NBC.

Please read Ian's thread, which is a sticky, week regarding conduct on the game thread. Please act accordingly if you want to be around for future games. :cool:http://www.patsfans.com/new-england.../threads/new-thread-requirement-read.1112402/

There will be no weather factor tonight unless the top of the dome blows off.

Let's hope for a good game, with no injuries, and a Patriots victory.

I can't believe I'm in a game thread. I almost forgot what one of these feels like . . . the anticipation and excitement. I'm ready!

New England must handle business tonight. Denver lost. KC is a threat, but I don't think they'll win out. The Pats need to keep rolling.

Starting the thread a little early tonight. Did a little outdoor work, watched some of the Bronco's loss,:D and have a head cold. So I can really say that, "I've been waiting all day for Sunday night".

I am so pumped for this game! I'm going to head into the kitchen to fix supper just to keep myself busy. I watched the Rams pummel Denver earlier today and THAT got me in a darned nice mood already, so I am hoping for a big win by New England tonight, though I'll settle for any sort of win for the Patriots.

Here's to a Patriots win, and no injuries.

I've done everything I could think of to keep myself busy today - laundry, dishes, two movies. I'm ready to go. I feel like it's been forever since I've seen my boys play.

Starting the thread a little early tonight. Did a little outdoor work, watched some of the Bronco's loss,:D and have a head cold. So I can really say that, "I've been waiting all day for Sunday night".

I miss Faith Hill from the show.

faith.jpg

Her singing was good too.

With Ridley and the trading deadline gone, Bolden relegated to STs, and White watching games on tv, I am looking to see what sort of ground game we can establish with Gray and Vereen. We need to develop a short yardage ground game, especially in the red zone.

Time to rise up pats. This is another big game that has huge implications

we have to win this ****ing game.
if we do, we have a 3 game lead on the colts. plus, a game in hand against the broncos.
we must win!!

..if we lose, colts/broncos/pats are all 7-3....which seed would we be??? lol we've all defeated each other. does it go by division/conference? seems like we'd be number 3...

Is it too late to promote Jake Bequette from the PS for this game?

we have to win this ****ing game.
if we do, we have a 3 game lead on the colts. plus, a game in hand against the broncos.
we must win!!

..if we lose, colts/broncos/pats are all 7-3....which seed would we be??? lol we've all defeated each other. does it go by division/conference? seems like we'd be number 3...

if we lose we would be #2 seed..colts #1... Denver #3

I just heard 98.5 and listened to Gary Tanguay jump all over Tony Boselli for suggesting that the Pats are Brady defendant. I don't have a problem with him arguing this position, but he never gave Boselli the heads up before hand that Tanguay will be a douche arguing his position and left Boselli flustered. It isn't fair to blindside a guest like that. More reason why I hate Tanguay.

On the road vs tough offense. Hanging hat on fact NE usually does well against top passers (Luck, Manning, Rivers) while seeming to struggle vs running teams (NYJ, KC)....... If the backfield can hold up, should be ok.

Let's GO!!! I've been watching NFL network for 45 minutes...not a peep about the Denver loss. B@stards. It's 3:30PM and I have to leave for Brazil in the morning----let's get this game going!!!!

Can't wait for the game to finally start!!! If we can win tonight, it would go a long way for us getting home field advantage.

MileHighReport @MileHighReport · 24m 24 minutes ago
Despite loss, if #Colts beat #Patriots, #Broncos would gain AFC's #1 seed. Four-way tie at 7-3, and Denver would own conference tiebreaker.

interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye