PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Chargers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure Jamie Collins has a future on the professional speaking circuit when his career is over
As long as he is professional Peyton Crusher for the forseeable future then i couldn't care less ;)

Dungy looks like he should have Sally Struthers there begging for 50 cents a day to feed him.

I am looking forward to seeing Chandler back out on the field. Our defense looks great.

Hell, Chandler AND Donta!!!!

Hope the lessons were learned tonight with the people I removed. Please be aware that I'll be monitoring these in-game throughout the rest of the season to try and make game day threads a little more tolerable here. Thanks to those that hung in and didn't start crying about the season being over in the 2nd quarter, it's much appreciated and certainly better when the outcome proves the point :cool:
I refer you to my post in this thread, No. 401. ;)

Reactions: Ian
Hope the lessons were learned tonight with the people I removed. Please be aware that I'll be monitoring these in-game throughout the rest of the season to try and make game day threads a little more tolerable here. Thanks to those that hung in and didn't start crying about the season being over in the 2nd quarter, it's much appreciated and certainly better when the outcome proves the point :cool:

You should add a heart icon to the smilies list. You would get one. Thank you Ian. This thread was far more tolerable than recent game threads. :)

Reactions: Ian
What is amazing is that in facing, Manning, Luck, Rogers, Stafford and Rivers, the pats went 4-1 and could have gone 5-0. This D is real.

Many people here predicted 3-3 going into the 6 game stretch starting with Chicago. 5-1 is pretty shabby, despite the sting of the GB loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes