PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Cardinals game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't settle for a 40 yard FG..plenty of time to get closer....I couldn't believe Brady was kneeling with over 40 seconds to go..

The two point conversion attempt should have been a draw play. The defense clearly wasn't ready for that.

Ghost made 2 50 yard field goals or this game is over long ago. You guys can blame him, Gronk, the officials all you want but point is there is no excuse for getting that conservative when you have 1st down on their 15 and you end up kicking a 42 yarder (NOT AN EASY KICK BY ANY MEANS). Herm Bellichick managed that very poorly.

A pathetic performance. Coaching was even worse. Next week will be brutal in Baltimore if things don't change.

I see the overrating of Baltimore has begun.

Patriots got screwed by these scab officials!! The NFL needs to fix this!

What a horrible game. Gostkowski! :bricks::bricks::bricks:

you don't settle for a 40 yard FG..plenty of time to get closer....I couldn't believe Brady was kneeling with over 40 seconds to go..

Agree -- why settle for a 40yd when you can get a 30yd.

Sucks he missed, but they shouldn't have won that game anyways. Maybe this will prevent the team from coasting next week

There's no argument about it, the Pats despite playing like crap were screwed by the scab refs.

Don't forget the PI on Gronk on the 2 point conversion too.

You're not gonna get that call......terrible pass and choice by brady.....he should have rolled right and either thrown to edelman or run it in.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Arizona, they deserved to win, they were the better team. We got out played and out coached in this game and there is certainly a lot to work on for next week. I thought the defense did a pretty good job, but poor execution by the offense and costly mistakes were the difference. Hopefully this will bring them back to earth and give them some extra motivation for the rest of the season. I also think they need to re-evaluate some of the play calling, especially during key situations.

Lets face it....... We did not deserve that win anyway.

Spikes did force the fumble (admittedly, AZ should have taken a knee). Pats did what they had to do to get back in.

That was the most unreal moment I have ever seen in sports. Even though we lost that was a game I will never forget.

Stupidity?!? He did the right thing. They were down by two.

He had scads of time and a defense that was gutpunched because of the turnover. BB's strategy was awful. Still, it wouldn't have mattered if the refs hadn't blown that holding call.

it feels like the pats have a loss like this every season.

Whenever the post game thread is made, I have one major complaint.

This team can air assault any goddamn team out there, drop the draw bull****, drop the "power football" Go no huddle hurry up and air it down the Ravens.

Please stop blaming the refs you sound like whiners. They played like crap and deserved to lose this game. They need to really step up their game next week or they will get embarrassed. I hope Hernandez is not injured to badly.

Have always been suspicious of Ghost in the clutch. Lots of making the hard plays and blowing the easy ones today.

No offense but vinny makes that sheeyat.... there is a reason why BB didn't let ghost make the kick in SB in 07......guy is good pk with NO pressure.... but can't bring it when his balls are on the coals...need a kicker that can make that sh-t when it counts.......unreal

The Cardinals defensive gameplan and familiarity with Skippy's offense was the reason the Pats lost.

Gotta give credit to the Cardinals. They came into our house and put it on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back