PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Cardinals game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No clutch. Again. Too predictable this team is when it comes to crapping its pants. In comparison Eli has pulled it off again.

Ghost you suck. Fu. How the hell can you miss that badly? Good god.

ok Gost choked BUTTTT!!!

WTF WAS THAT BULL**** 45 SECONDS LEFT?!?!?! ******* GET SOME MORE YARDAGE

Kudos to the D; nice job. Offense and special teams ... not so much.

Really- you people blaming this lose on Ghost- did you watch the game-Pats deserved exactly what they got a L

I'm not even surprised he missed it honestly! .....

The whole game plan was ball-less so why not the final series. This one hurts. Definitely did not deserve to win. On a side note great hit by Spikes. We had them on the ropes should've kept the peddle to the metal. Got a 100million dollar QB and we put the ball on kickers foot from 40.

Should have won a game they didn't deserve to win.. hopefully they learn from this

you don't settle for a 40 yard FG..plenty of time to get closer....I couldn't believe Brady was kneeling with over 40 seconds to go..

To me the big question is why did Belichick settle for a 40 yard field goal when they had 40 seconds on the clock to move the ball?

GG Cards.......they deserved the win.....we almost lucked it out.

And with that we move on

The whole game plan was ball-less so why not the final series. This one hurts. Definitely did not deserve to win. On a side note great hit by Spikes. We had them on the ropes should've kept the peddle to the metal. Got a 100million dollar QB and we put the ball on kickers foot from 40.

I agree 100%. We played not to lose and we lost.

No balls on the final possession.

Refs just blew the game in Philly too

A pathetic performance. Coaching was even worse. Next week will be brutal in Baltimore if things don't change.

Replacement refs ****ting their pants in the Philly-Baltimore game, too.

WTF WAS THAT BULL**** 45 SECONDS LEFT?!?!?! ******* GET SOME MORE YARDAGE

The game winning TD was called back by some bull**** call by the scab refs who need to get back to the local flag football league or whatever other pathetic league they came from in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back