PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Cardinals game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why when Lllyod does not catch it, it is the QB's fault really. I mean look at that.

that is one of the sickest catches ever made if he actually kept both feet down

Nice catch Lloyd

And catches like that are why I wanted them to sign Lloyd. When these two get on the same page, we're going to see some very good things.

Does anyone follow football?........The Cards are 8-2 in their last 10,they have terrific CB's......a very fast defense and they're making their own breaks......Welker doesn't catch that ball and Brady is rattled.......get used to it.

Agree. This game is more about the Cards than the Pats so far. Only us Pats fans would see it different.

At this point you're seeing what a mistake it was to cut Branch and Gaffney. Hope Hernandez didn't break his ankle.

Its a game of inches..either gronk or lloyd hold on to the TD we are up now. We deserve this because cards made the plays and we didnt.

That was a great catch. The Patriots are winning this game

the idiot refs have been horrible today

theyd best not overturn this, its a catch

Just lost the feeds to the game. Guess I'll have to watch the end of the Texan game

Who is this gronkowski fellow???? What the fck McDaniels????????????

How insane is this place if the Patriots dare get behind by a few points? They hold Arizona to a field goal here they are in a one possession game with an entire quarter to play. Stop complaining, relax, and just evaluate the team. This is what football looks like you freaking dummies.

Dude, What game are u watching They are getting their arse kicked. why dont u get ur head out of there as well, idiot

Last edited:
I swear every time the Patriots backs are up against the wall they start playing the offense it looks like they should have been playing the whole damn game.

Ruling on the field is gonna stand by challenge slowed our momentum.

Come on, Tom!

What a catch by Lloyd. Don't see how they can overturn this.

Wish we wouldn't have wasted a challenge too

That is what Lloyd can bring! Great catch :D

See? Remember this team?!?! This what they are supposed to look like. Games like this. This is what teams that compete for championships look like. Not arena ball bs, not pink hat pageantry. Goddamn football. Shut up.

Hey jays where you from (I see it says North Shore)

Newburyport here

Let's see, he has the Cards up by two scores, has moved the chains effectively in the second half, is showing a lot of confidence dispite the pressure being put on him, hasn't panicked or made a mistake and just scored a TD. The performance I'm watching by TB is what I would expect from Hoyer. There's still a quarter to go.

I have to say the Cards 2 yard TD drive is something few teams can do. The last drive was good, but let no act like they have moved the ball effectively in this game. They have had one good drive all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes