PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bronco's Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to post my post game thoughts sooooo bad right now.

I've been called a troll, a chicken little, a kool aid chugging homer and everything in between here. Some people just don't understand that you can disagree with someone without them being a bad person.
Yup. Unfortunately a lot seems to get lost in translation/caused by misunderstanding, but what can you do.

Respect to those who called the blowout.... I expected a closer game, and one where we had to crawl from behind....

Me too. You're not the type I was thinking of.

The NFLN is like a funeral procession. So sad that the mighty Peyton lost

well this went down just like everybody thought it would

He made a few nice plays but I still think Dennard could have contained Sanders better overall. I like Butlers upside and have no problem with him getting reps I just think that was a difficult matchup and probably less than ideal for an UDFA rookie.

Tom E. Curran @tomecurran
Follow

Giant plastic coffee mug launched as Manning went up tunnel exiting field. Landed near him and clattered around. He glared into stands.

This is the **** I can't stand. Take winning with grace. People hate us enough as is.

B1erXPaIgAEYtHQ.jpg

He made a few nice plays but I still think Dennard could have contained Sanders better overall. I like Butlers upside and have no problem with him getting reps I just think that was a difficult matchup and probably less than ideal for an UDFA rookie.

Don't take that as an insult - I was as surprised as you by that series!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back