PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt get too excited about our playing ppl, Fitz is really, really bad right now

The patriots were down 14 and looking at going 1-3 and 2 dowqn in the division, and they rallied to destroy the Bills. I'm happy as can be about it. All tied up in the East with Manning coming to town next week. Big win, Sweet.

Wish we'd take out the likes of Brady, Welker, Gronk, Mayo, Chung, and Wilfork.
Let Mallett and hand it off and the rugby player play prevent. (up 3 TDs with 2mins left).

Gost is usually good for *1* miss early in the season... and then never again. He surprised me this game. Glad we have him putting one through the uprights to get right back on track.

Never Again this year, Gost. Never again.

Just checking in to see if all those negative normans have changed their sour, stupid tune, or are THEY now nutless and gutless?

I think their mother told them to go out and play in the rain.

should be 58 points!

ive never seen the Ghost get so many touchbacks...

seems like hes taking his anger due to the missed FGs out on the KOs

Rex ryan jsut said that only time will tell if Mark sanchez is the QB

Mary Paoletti ‏@Mary_Paoletti
Buffalo drives: Of the 15, just 2 were over 3 minutes long. 9 were under 2 minutes, 5 were under 1 minute (including 2 that were 00:00)

Dierdorf: Wilfork will chew your leg off to win a game...but boy is he funny.

WTF?

I wouldnt get too excited about our playing ppl, Fitz is really, really bad right now

They won a game you were claiming was lost back in the first half. People can table dance and it won't be "too excited".

Rex ryan jsut said that only time will tell if Mark sanchez is the QB

Chad Finn ‏@GlobeChadFinn
Already didn't report Sunday. RT @MMehtaNYDN: Rex says players will not report to facility Monday or Tuesday. Says they need to soul-search.

On to the Ryder Cup

Already didn't report Sunday. RT @MMehtaNYDN: Rex says players will not report to facility Monday or Tuesday. Says they need to soul-search.

Really, LOL , I know that's mean, but LOL :D

Wow they just said Bolden had 8.6 ypc

Yeah OK, let me know how that turns out for you Rex, the Rats (and their fans) don't have any souls to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes