PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Bills game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the past four games going exactly this way, anyone else beginning to sense a pattern?

The universal gameplan for the Pats is show them something they've never seen before and adjust to them. I thought that was the premise of the differ strategy early on, but now having seen a month's worth of games going exactly the same, I think the Patriots have a revised strategy.

I think they're showing nothing early and adjusting on the fly...it's very interesting and a unique departure from the need to get a lead early the past few seasons have been.

I don't have the eye you do, but going by the radio analysis, it sounded like they were trying something different to start: bump and run, 10 guys on the line. Zolak was saying McCourty was playing safety position at least the first couple series, so gave me the impression of "showing something different." Then, yes, adjusting of course based on what was happening.

In a way, the past few years, this seems like the coaches expand the defense's game as the year goes on.

Chung just gives this D a different feel.

Question:
i know Chan Gailey was penalizing Stevie Johnson for his after touchdown antics by keeping him on the sidelines in the first half.
Is that still the case?
Could partially explain the Bills offensive struggles...

-Jamman

Arrington, come on man!

BTW is it safe to call this team the Cardiac Pats now?

How many either really close games (or giant point swings) can you have in a season?

The Pat haven't had many close games at all.

You have to make that interception there.

Almost another pick. Spiller needs new hands.

jets get a life on roughing the passer

Can Rex please, please, please take Sanchez out of the game..

few jets fans saying this :rocker:

What's up with Fitzys "homeless guy" beard??? Cripes can't the guy shape that thing down a little? Might be some bugs crawling around in that bird nest.....

Hes going for the Dan Fouts look, figured if he looks like him he may throw like him :p

LOL THE PATRIOTS ARE THE TIM TEBOW DEFENSE....Bad first half then a great second.

matt flynn proving its more of the GB weapons than Rodgers?

looks like the jets are going to pull this off

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand