PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots at. Bills : GAME DAY THREAD 2015 Week 2 (9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK now you run the ball on third down, if you don make it kick the FG.

Lewis will not be the whipping boy as I suspected. I once spoke negative about Danny Amendola for entire season. Hello Pats lets not go to sleep during the game and let these teams back in.

Smart play in that situation IMO. Can you imagine if he tried to be a hero and fumbled the ball away?
I hear you. Very good point. I guess I was just used to seeing that from him that I didn't think of the situation.

FG still gives Bills a chance to tie with 2 pats after TD

Slow down......a win is a win...,hopefully belichick learns something....he used to be the master of clock management and running the clock down ....he may be losing it a bit

We led by 21-points in the second half... now its 37-32, and there's more than 2 minutes left on the clock....if we don't score a TD on this drive, Buffalo will be within a score of winning the game

If that's not a choke job, I don't know what is

Why are we talking about Josh McD? I am officially on "Team Worry" for the defense.

they needed this wake up call. WTF moment to the whole team. DO YOUR ****ING JOB AND PLAY 4 QUARTERS OF FOOTBALL.. the thing is, how can BB go ballistic on the team when the coaching has equal role to play in this whole stupidity?

Pass pass pass. I have no faith that our defense can hold them from 8 points.

run it bill

Nice, they're going to have to measure that one.

The Patriots have done one of the poorest jobs of managing the game/clock I have seen under BB. No way should this game be this close. The score and what was left on the clock made it elemental to make sure a majority of plays took the full play clock. The clock right now should be 0:00 and this game should be over.

NO silly. NE is funneling crowd noise from Gillette and into Buffalo's headsets. That's actually Buffalo's headsets we're all listening to right now.

Roger Goodell approves this message.

Well this is a tough call. One yard and get the win.

Unfortunately, you cannot trust Lewis to run consistently and the Bills' d line is too big for a big RBs.

This reminds me of the 2006 game against MIN—the one where the Patriots said "screw running on the Williams wall, we'll just throw over it."

Blount...second carry of the game.

They should've been doing that a long time ago. They'll come away with the W but they seriously need to reexamine their late game approach when they're up a few scores.
Yeah....why the f(k make the guy active....IF YOU ARENT GOING TO USE HIM.....especially NOW!!! Scary that we have NO ONE to run out the clock....makes BB's dumping of Jonas Gray over showing up late look a little stupid right about now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes