PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official New Years Six/CFP Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many teams aren’t going to have Jerry Jeudy in their top 15?

(obviously you won’t know the exact answer)
They could still have a high grade but others have impressed more & graded a lil better.

Bit surprising but not shocked.

Trask, when he throws to the left, lofts way too many of those passes. If I’m a DC, I’m choking off everything between the numbers and to the right and forcing him to throw left.

Can someone inform the Gators that this team didn’t just quit at halftime?

Very ballsy call there by Mullen. It pays off and hopefully we have the momentum back.

Looked like he stepped out live. Check replay

Very ballsy call there by Mullen. It pays off and hopefully we have the momentum back.

announcers didn’t like it but I agree. Virginia had momentum. Needed to get it back gotta trust your coaching and talent in that spot.

not sure I’m making that call in October but in this game yes

announcers didn’t like it but I agree. Virginia had momentum. Needed to get it back gotta trust your coaching and talent in that spot.

not sure I’m making that call in October but in this game yes
Yep. You have zero to lose. I hope Perine gets the 4th TD at some point. Virginia has impressed me though. They’re down a couple of bodies on D and have still made this interesting. I thought they were going to get blown out.

Yep. You have zero to lose. I hope Perine gets the 4th TD at some point. Virginia has impressed me though. They’re down a couple of bodies on D and have still made this interesting. I thought they were going to get blown out.

yeah same -14 looks cooked. Couldn’t decide between that and Florida over 34.5

Elam is going to be so dirty next season.

This kid already made a 50 yarder. If I need him to make another one I’m ****ed

Wow orgininally I thought Florida only needed a half yard. But it looked like it was almost 2 yards despite being called a 3rd and 1. I gotta shot here

LMFAO, that wasn’t Lamical Perine.

Wow orgininally I thought Florida only needed a half yard. But it looked like it was almost 2 yards despite being called a 3rd and 1. I gotta shot here
Now you just need our D to hold firm. How much do you win?

Why the **** would anyone talk about Virginia as a football school. GTFO here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back