Not open for further replies.

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Memphis/Penn State has been a fire game so far. Both Brady White and Coxie are having their way with the PSU defense but Memphis is getting run over like grass on the other side of the call. Elsewhere, Notre Dame is bending over Iowa State.

LSU and Oklahoma next. Lots of quality future NFL prospects playing throughout the day.

Memphis/Penn State has been a fire game so far. Both Brady White and Coxie are having their way with the PSU defense but Memphis is getting run over like grass on the other side of the call. Elsewhere, Notre Dame is bending over Iowa State.

LSU and Oklahoma next. Lots of quality future NFL prospects playing throughout the day.

Got LSU in the first game and clemson in the night game. Hope the games are competitive.

These series of games promises a rare star-studded crop of quarterbacks in College Football. I am truly excited for the slate of games on hand today without particularly having a rooting interest in any single team. May the best team win.

Anything can happen. I think LSU winning is the best bet. Night game could go either way.

The daughter in-law of the LSU OC, along with 3 grandchildren, was killed today in a plane crash. Unspeakable tragedy

The daughter in-law of the LSU OC, along with 3 grandchildren, was killed today in a plane crash. Unspeakable tragedy
Where did you hear this? Was it a small plane? Were they flying to the game? I am checking for answers to my questions by the way. Very sad and tragic.

Isn’t there another forum on the site for CFB threads?

LSU’s offensive coordinator’s daughter-in-law was killed today in a plane crash - along with 3 grandchildren. Devastating tragedy.

Where did you hear this? Was it a small plane? Were they flying to the game? I am checking for answers to my questions by the way. Very sad and tragic.
Small plane going to game - in Lafayette, La.

LSU’s offensive coordinator’s daughter-in-law was killed today in a plane crash - along with 3 grandchildren. Devastating tragedy.
Has to be shell shocked. Unbelievable after Xmas heading into 2020. Just awful news.

Was it 3 of his grandchildren? I am reading just his daughter in law

Two good games for tonight.

Clemson is going to destroy Ohio, IMO.

Was it 3 of his grandchildren? I am reading just his daughter in law
There were 3 children - It was reported they were his grandchildren, but that may have been an error. But they were someone’s grandchildren.

There were 3 children - It was reported they were his grandchildren, but that may have been an error. But they were someone’s grandchildren.

Looks like someone else’s grandchildren either way horrific! RIP.

Why do I have to pay for cable/DTV in order to watch College Football or MLB playoffs or NBA action? Ridiculous. Not sure how you people do this. $70 for internet is plenty for me. Keep me posted I'll be lurking here.

Why do I have to pay for cable/DTV in order to watch College Football or MLB playoffs or NBA action? Ridiculous. Not sure how you people do this. $70 for internet is plenty for me. Keep me posted I'll be lurking here.

These games should be on local television but bspn has taken every right into almost every sporting event

Td LSU. Will the Sooners play any defense?

Rout is on lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back