PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official "Moss emotions watch" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pessimistic Pete

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Huge win tonight, that was a must.

However, I'm sure I'm not the only one who got nervous at the end of the game when the camrea panned on Moss, showing his 0 catches and an expressionless face (compared to all his excited teammates)

Here's hoping for no nonsense from this guy again. Loved seeing us having a balanced offense tonight.

He'll be fine. Brady and BB will make sure he understands that he had a big impact in the win tonight, despite no catches. It's all about the W baby.

Yeah i definetly didn't like his body language. :singing

Last edited:
Moss looked happy at the end of the game. I'm not worried.

Randy looked just fine coming off the field at the end of the game. The man just can't win with some of you.

Here we go....game is barely over for half an hour and here comes the negativity...

you won't hear any real emotions out of Randy until the Pats give him the contract they are going to give him

Stop. They just talked about how he was high fiving his teammates on the sidelines.

He didnt look happy even after Tate's kick return. They showed Brady standing next to Moss and Brady threw his hands in the air and Moss just stood there emotionless.

I think it is definitely something to monitor. People will probably start to say that the Pats dont need Moss, but what they dont see is how much attention Moss gets which allows the other WRs and TEs to get single coverage and able to get open and make plays. Moss is very valuable to this team.

The team won. I saw him laughing with Brandon Marshall after the game. He really must be sulking due to his team winning, which he is all about. :bricks:

Last edited:
Leave the guy alone and enjoy the win!

Leave the guy alone and enjoy the win!

Absolutely. there were any number of times he was high-fiving folks and looking quite pleased with things.

:rocker:

The only time I could see this being a legitimate argument was when Moss kind of walked off the field looking a little grumpy after Welker's TD catch, but other than that I think he looked fine.

The ONLY thing that was a positive out of the game was Vontae's play on Moss. I was at the game, and was mainly focused on Vontae b/c you don't get to watch the secondary on TV.

We don't ever swap the sides of the field with our CBs, except when we play you b/c of the respect we have for Moss. And Vontae honestly shadowed him all game.

Now, if only Vontae could also block on punts and FGs, play coverage on Kick offs, and play QB... we may have had a chance this week, lol.

Good game... you kicked our ass...

Last edited:
If Moss is upset, it's his own fault. He had his opportunity and dropped a TD pass that he had both hands on.

good lord...Moss REALLY can't catch a break with some of you guys...

it's human nature...think about it if you were in his shoes? if you were a super star receiver and had zero catch in a game...you would be kinda unhappy too...nuthin to do with selfishness...probably thinking what you could have done better...he was a decoy today...so what...

but I’m sure he's glad for the win...and like one of the announcers pointed out...Belichick knows he can count on Moss in games...but this game was for the young ones...this game might give them more confidence in future games...enjoy the win (mmm blowout!).

i was more impressed with Law Firm and Woody giving us an actual running game today.

Last edited:
Rapoport tweets:

Randy Moss, in the locker room, was asked why he had no catches. "It's called a game plan." Seemed thrilled with the win.

The ONLY thing that was a positive out of the game was Vontae's play on Moss. I was at the game, and was mainly focused on Vontae b/c you don't get to watch the secondary on TV.

We don't ever swap the sides of the field with our CBs, except when we play you b/c of the respect we have for Moss. And Vontae honestly shadowed him all game.

Now, if only Vontae could also block on punts and FGs, play coverage on Kick offs, and play QB... we may have had a chance this week, lol.

Good game... you kicked our ass...
Kudos to you, Mr. Fish, for showing up after the game. That shows more class even than Mr. Tomlinson, who's (unfortunately) discharged himself rather well, lately. We can all hope he'll run out of juice.

As for Moss, maybe he was upset about his own performance, about being shut out in the passing game. Vontae did a good job. Moss holds himself to high standards and doesn't like to be taken out of a game, even when double-covered.

But he'll be fine. He loves him some Brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back