PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Laugh at the Steelers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect another RB-centric gameplan. Hopefully we have Burkhead back. The crazy thing is we're not even exploiting a weakness that way since their LBs are quick and damn good, but it's preferable to throwing on Ramsey and Bouye.
Well their DBs got beat deep today. Basically how Pitt scored most of their points

26757037_915300504895_3661215111623657070_o.jpg

They’re definitely a tougher match-up.
Nah. Pittsburgh would have a chance to score enough to have a chance. Jacksonville has already lost. Blake bortles isn’t beating belichick. Especially the current version of bortles who will be afraid the maje the throws B.B. dares him to.

Nah. Pittsburgh would have a chance to score enough to have a chance. Jacksonville has already lost. Blake bortles isn’t beating belichick. Especially the current version of bortles who will be afraid the maje the throws B.B. dares him to.
Eli wasn’t beating Belichick either. Then DL dry humped Brady on the other side. The Jags match up better. The Steelers blew their wad, at home, against our D-Squad and still lost. They would have gotten smoked.

Well their DBs got beat deep today. Basically how Pitt scored most of their points

I wouldn't say they got beat, on both of Brown's touchdowns Bouye had damn near perfect coverage, Roethlisberger made a perfect pass, and Brown made borderline superhuman catches. That's not really a method of attack we can hope to replicate.

I saw some of those slobs in the crowd. McDonald’s is the real terrorist.
Lots of Polish genetics in P'burgh. That doesn't mix well with saturated fat.

Eli wasn’t beating Belichick either. Then DL dry humped Brady on the other side. The Jags match up better. The Steelers blew their wad, at home, against our D-Squad and still lost. They would have gotten smoked.
It’s totslly different. Eli was light years ahead of where bortles is today.
Honestly this is one of the 5-10 best matchups we could have.

Pittsburgh was a dropped pass from beating us. Jacksonville has absolutely no prayer.

Not in 2007 he wasn’t. He was absolutely terrible before he caught fire in the playoffs.

Ever since Joe ****ing Flacco beat us twice I don't really buy the "****ty QB isn't beating Belichick" narrative. If the surrounding team is good enough--and Jacksonville's defense and ground game is the real deal--it can happen. Fournette did look pretty bad in the second half after his injury though, which puts their offense in pretty dire straits against a competent D.

Not in 2007 he wasn’t. He was absolutely terrible before he caught fire in the playoffs.
He played us at the end of the playoffs, as you said on fire.

Bortles is literally afraid to make throws. Belichick will force him to make those throws.
Bortles has the most exploitable weakness I have ever seen in a QB, today, right now, in his head.

Bortles vs B.B. should be played in a comedy club.

Ever since Joe ****ing Flacco beat us twice I don't really buy the "****ty QB isn't beating Belichick" narrative. If the surrounding team is good enough--and Jacksonville's defense and ground game is the real deal--it can happen. Fournette did look pretty bad in the second half after his injury though, which puts their offense in pretty dire straits against a competent D.
For the record, I think the Pats win by at least 10. But to say they’re a worse match-up than Pittsburgh tells me you haven’t watched their games outside of the last two. There’s no way on God’s green Earth that’s true. They can rush Brady with four and drop the rest and have two All-Pro outside corners.

Pittsburgh was a dropped pass from beating us. Jacksonville has absolutely no prayer.
I hope you are correct sir.

He played us at the end of the playoffs, as you said on fire.

Bortles is literally afraid to make throws. Belichick will force him to make those throws.
Bortles has the most exploitable weakness I have ever seen in a QB, today, right now, in his head.

Bortles vs B.B. should be played in a comedy club.
Bortles game today was on point with any game Eli had in the 2007 postseason, statistically. He had a better season than Eli had in 2007. But let me ask you these questions, because I’m not sure how many Jags games you have watched this season and would like to gauge your knowledge of them...

1. They can rush the passer with just their front four: yes or no?

2. Their linebackers are smaller but can cover: yes or no?

3. They have two All-Pro outside corners: yes or no?

Bortles game today was on point with any game Eli had in the 2007 postseason, statistically. He had a better season than Eli had in 2007. But let me ask you these questions, because I’m not sure how many Jags games you have watched this season and would like to gauge your knowledge of them...

1. They can rush the passer with just their front four: yes or no?

2. Their linebackers are smaller but can cover: yes or no?

3. They have two All-Pro outside corners: yes or no?
This will be a blowout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes