PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The OFFICIAL Jets Did It Too! Thread (in pictures) [Update: NFLcoverup.com]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The OFFICIAL Jets Did It Too! Thread (in pictures)

I sent the pictures in as questions. Probably annoyed him thoroughly.

Can anyone get the two photos of this guy and Magini in the same shot back up? It happened just after Moss went out of bounds after a catch on the Jets sideline. In my view this is the most damning evidence as its shows they look to be wearing the EXACT same shirt.

i took these stills frames..jetttz11.jpg

jetzzz111.jpg

jeetz1.jpg

So we still don't know who the guy was yet?

Why is no one looking deeper at this besides this website??

According to this poster yesterday (in one of the OTHER threads on this), Reiss has, and he has said that he doesn't think there is anything to this story.

Post 154:
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=60830&page=16

Not that it means anything to the Daily-KOS types here.

R

According to this poster yesterday (in one of the OTHER threads on this), Reiss has, and he has said that he doesn't think there is anything to this story.

Post 154:
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=60830&page=16

Not that it means anything to the Daily-KOS types here.

R

Get off your high horse. He doesn't 'think'. That's not an answer. If you don't have anything of value to contribute, don't post.

The pictures that have been posted of the cameraman in the dark shirt may not even be the only example of a Jets employee using a camera in this game.

If you watch the Jets first touchdown drive, during the last two plays you will see two men in white polos -- one with a camera and one with a microphone.

Anybody have pictures of these guys -- I only have from a recording of the game.

As much as I appreciate and respect Reiss, he's not going to be right 100% of the time. I emailed him (and Curran) when the Chad Jackson ACL/serious injury story broke on patsfans, and he didn't think there was anything to that. Frankly, he's probably too busy to deal with rumors from message boards (most particularly at this time) - b/c 9.9/10 times, it'll be BS.

Patsfans.com has been ahead of the game a couple times now. So, I still think it's worth somebody looking into. Reiss' instincts may be right, but it's not worth dismissing.

Last edited:

ShowLetter

eric mangini n cameraman

Attachments

• jet mag ni.jpg
    jet mag ni.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 507
  • jetmag.jpg
    jetmag.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 507
  • jettmag.jpg
    jettmag.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 504
  • jetmag1.jpg
    jetmag1.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 500

If Jim Space is the guy, we can call this the "Space Case."

:)

Can anyone find a picture of a guy named "Jim Space" ? Jetsinsiders.com indicates that he became their director of video in 2003.

http://www.jetsinsider.net/ji/transactions.php?offset=300&show=50&sort_col=&sort_col_desc=

It would be interesting, to say the least, if he resembled that guy on the sideline.

Other people it could possibly be:

Ryan Mahanes. I facebooked him to get a better look at his picture. He's supposedly in the video department. I got his name off a bizjournal team profile of the Jets. There are others but you need to buy the report. It lists him as "assistant, video."

Other people it could possibly be:

Ryan Mahanes. "

Your guy is a more likely candidate. An assistant is much more likely to do this kind of lackey work.

Anyhow, Jim Space is apparently gone. Here's a more current list of their video staff:

Director Video - Steve Scarnecchia

* Assistant Director Video - New York Jets NFL apparel Tim Tubito

* Video Assistant - Ryan Mahanes

http://www.usasportinfo.com/NFL/New-York-Jets.php

Last edited:

My vote's with Tubito. I get a sense that he's closer to the same age as the videographer in the screen shots, and overall body shape/size seem consistent. Tubito apparently shot video for the Rutgers football team in 2005. I'm going to see if I can find anything there.

From another thread, via a Jets Insider post, the mystery video man is NOT Al the team photographer. Tubito is suspect #1 now. If it's him the Jets were doing the exact same thing the Pats were with the exact staff position.

All the pics that I linked to are now down. Does anyone know how to get them back up? Getting the same error message in the other threads that appears in this one.

Looks like these pics are getting too many hits or something. They are not showing up. Anybody who sends an email will not to download the pictures first, then attach them to the message. I can't see beyond the first pic.

Looks like these pics are getting too many hits or something. They are not showing up. Anybody who sends an email will not to download the pictures first, then attach them to the message. I can't see beyond the first pic.

They have been reposted. I'm wondering if I should repost like I did to start this thread with the links to the pics instead of putting them in the content. WOuld that help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes