PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The OFFICIAL Jets Did It Too! Thread (in pictures) [Update: NFLcoverup.com]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The OFFICIAL Jets Did It Too! Thread (in pictures)

Has anyone sent to Panzy Goodell? This needs to get to him....how about sending it to Kraft?

I think that what needs to happen is that this needs to be boiled down to a managed sound bite size. It's to convoluted to capture what's been said in these many pages.

for those that have that the video, figure out the times/location in the network feed, then summarize it, so that we can put it in a reasonable e-mail we can circulate. Something easy.

Dear ______ ,

Given the latest camera scandal, while I was re-watching rewatching the network feed and at several, it a appears that a JET employee is filming the Patriot defense in much the same manner that it's report the Patriots were.

Would you look into this, and if there is anything to it, please report on it. Fair is fair. These are some of the times I noticed him.

3rd Qrt., 5:15, standing at the 20 yd line (whatever..... the details are).
... continuing listing.

Thanks for looking into this. I've enclosed a few screen captures from the network feed it illustrate my point

{attach photos}

Sincerly, _______

Something to that effect. Send it and keep sending it until someone does figure it out and we find out who the guy is.

Someone needs to analyze the last AFCCC game in HD to see who is filming over on their side of the field.... You know how all of a sudden they lit us up in the second half after being dominated in the first. Must have had our defensive signals. It's the only explanation!

Someone needs to analyze the last AFCCC game in HD to see who is filming over on their side of the field.... You know how all of a sudden they lit us up in the second half after being dominated in the first. Must have had our defensive signals. It's the only explanation!

I'd bet there will now be hundreds of media people searching through hundreds of games to look for violations. It's an easy way for a guy/woman to make a name for themselves!

Anybody fwd to the league?

Is Imageshack located in New Jersey? My browser has a blurb that all of the photos have been taken down due to "high-bandwidth usage"!

Does anyone have them backed up?

Is Imageshack located in New Jersey? My browser has a blurb that all of the photos have been taken down due to "high-bandwidth usage"!

Does anyone have them backed up?
Yeah me too... let's get some image hosting going here and get the pics back up..!! :D

What we should do is send this picture and bombard e-mails to PFT. He's not a MSM source and he might find it juicy enough to mention in his website, which would certainly increase the amount of attention this subject gets.

Last edited:

While I certainly hope these pictures depict what you guys are suggesting it might, I'm a little dubious.

Can anybody explain to me why Mangini would, in the same game, openly break the same rule he was about to bust Belichick for?

All the pics that I linked to are now down. Does anyone know how to get them back up? Getting the same error message in the other threads that appears in this one.

While I certainly hope these pictures depict what you guys are suggesting it might, I'm a little dubious.

Can anybody explain to me why Mangini would, in the same game, openly break the same rule he was about to bust Belichick for?

I can't imagine he thought it would blow up like this. He probably just wanted the tape so the Pats couldn't use it for what they wanted.

Because of his arrogance. He probably figured that if he busted BB and the Pats that the focus wouldn't be on his team.

The cameraman could have every right to be there. I don't know it is is something that I questioned previously. But it seems to fly in the face of the rules as they have been stated by the league. Especially since he seems to be taping the Pats defenses and looking towards the Pats Coaching area.

The Globe's Christopher Gasper is having an on-line chat right now. Somebody brought up the pictures of the cameraman in the Jet's shirt. This was part of his reply:

"The Jets would have to be pretty stupid to blow the whistle on the Pats and then continue to do this, if they were doing it in the first place."

So I guess no one is looking at this seriously out of the assumption that the Jets are not stupid. I take the opposite stance and feel that their long storied history of being a crappy team run with utter incompetence should be more then enough validation to look closely at this matter.

The Globe's Christopher Gasper is having an on-line chat right now. Somebody brought up the pictures of the cameraman in the Jet's shirt. This was part of his reply:

"The Jets would have to be pretty stupid to blow the whistle on the Pats and then continue to do this, if they were doing it in the first place."

So I guess no one is looking at this seriously out of the assumption that the Jets are not stupid. I take the opposite stance and feel that their long storied history of being a crappy team run with utter incompetence should be more then enough validation to look closely at this matter.

Thanks for the heads up. I just posted a similar question referencing this site. I'd suggest others do as well.

khayos__Guest_: Have you seen the threads on PatsFans.com and JetsInsider.com that indicate that a cameraman wearing a Jets shirt was working their sideline last Sunday? There are captures from the game posted on both those websites. Wouldn't that make the Jets guilty of the same infraction?
Christopher_Gasper: I have not, but if true the Jets should be punished and prosecuted the same as the Patriots.

Someone please host these pictures, the links aren't working.

khayos__Guest_: Have you seen the threads on PatsFans.com and JetsInsider.com that indicate that a cameraman wearing a Jets shirt was working their sideline last Sunday? There are captures from the game posted on both those websites. Wouldn't that make the Jets guilty of the same infraction?
Christopher_Gasper: I have not, but if true the Jets should be punished and prosecuted the same as the Patriots.

How the Hell hasn't he seen them!?! Isn't it his job to follow this story? These three threads have been slammed with traffic for three days!

I often hear Felger saying how he lurks on this board. Hopefully he'll have something to say when his show comes on today.

So we still don't know who the guy was yet?

Why is no one looking deeper at this besides this website??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes