PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fan Connection The Official Fan Tailgate Road Game Meet-Up Thread

Threads about meetups, get togethers, tailgates, etc.
The Stadium Tavern is ours.

268979979_10158170411625426_4917882392245971704_n.jpg

I doubt I'll be attending any games this season but if we play Washington or Baltimore soon, I'll likely attend those games (I live in the Charlottesville, VA area).

If anyone else would be interested in attending a hypothetical future DC/metro area road game, let me know (obviously this would be relevant for a future season).

The Stadium Tavern is back on. Go to "Patriots Tailgate" on Fakebook.

Hello from Indy! Pats fans will be gathering at Stadium Tavern tonight.

267664464_10158169152375426_85464964281903021_n.jpg
Good-lookin' crew. Well-fed.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
I am hoping that the Dolphins crash and burn soon, so that game 17 becomes a South Florida Patriots fans party. Cheap tickets, 70 degrees, and maybe the Patriots will have something to play for (#1 seed?).

Would be awesome to see some of the greatest keyboard warriors this forum has had, in person.

I imagine Andy to be the kind of person who blows over in a stiff breeze.
I’ll serve up a two piece to whoever wants one.

Would be awesome to see some of the greatest keyboard warriors this forum has had, in person.

I imagine Andy to be the kind of person who blows over in a stiff breeze.

I have met Miguel and NEM in person.

A few others and I were at the same Pats hang out bar, but we didnt know it at the time.

Really want to go to Miami. Tickets several weeks ago were like 87 bucks for lower bowl end zone seats. Then they skyrocketed. Hopefully they come down as the week goes by.

Anyone going to the game at Buffalo Saturday? My brother, 2 friends and I are making the trip

I live in Toronto and trying to make the game tomorrow but the Canada/USA land border testing is confusing. Seems I need a PCR test done in the USA before I can come back but surely that means I'm stuck in the US for days awaiting a result.. probably one reason why the Canadian Bills fans can't go.

Anyone else crossed the border recently?

I live in Toronto and trying to make the game tomorrow but the Canada/USA land border testing is confusing. Seems I need a PCR test done in the USA before I can come back but surely that means I'm stuck in the US for days awaiting a result.. probably one reason why the Canadian Bills fans can't go.

Anyone else crossed the border recently?
yeah...half of the MS-13 gang membership...oh...wait...wrong border...nvm

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back