PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The kinda of catastrophe I do NOT want to see on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
just dont let jones return punts and im sure we will be fine.

on beatle and zo today beatle was saying odds are against the patriots winning the super bowl because they are the best team.

Ive never seen such chicken little negativity.

The patriots could lose, but I dont think this team is the same as last years or even 2011's that lost

The OP got the uncontrollable itch to start another thread. He's got a quota to meet, guys. Take it easy on him.

The irony of people criticizing your threads, yet deciding to post in them anyways just to tell you how much they don't like it.

You're more than welcomed to use the "ignore thread" feature my friend. In fact, I insist you do

ooo I member, hey member Ghostbusters?

on beatle and zo today beatle was saying odds are against the patriots winning the super bowl because they are the best team.

The patriots could lose, but I dont think this team is the same as last years or even 2011's that lost

Why in the world are you listening to those two clowns? That Zo is the Pats home team broadcaster is an embarrassment (as is duller-than-dishwater Socchi).

I dont get how a lot of people bring up teams from 5 or more years ago that lost. It's irrelevant. Thats not the same team. Every year is different.

Injuries to the wrong players are the catastrophe I don't want to see.

I actually think it is reasonable. The Eagles were dead, after getting a tonking the week before. The coaching team and the players dropped off, doing first half onside kicks ect (I was flying to Tenerife with work so missed it thankfully, just getting reports) Big difference is we aren't anywhere near as injured, but the focus has to be on Houston. One bad quarter and you are in trouble.

This is why BB and Patricia were talking about Houston like they were 17-0 yesterday. Players read and it is natural to drop off if you think this is a second bye week. I have no wish for this to be a game we talk about in ten years.

Stopping you from wasting my time is a good use of my time.

Ummm but Andy, you're on the internet talking about football. Who's wasting who's time?

Not throwing stones as I am also.

Ummm but Andy, you're on the internet talking about football. Who's wasting who's time?

Not throwing stones as I am also.

Agree 100%. It's silly to even bring up something like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes