PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Josh Gordon Thread: Pats Officially Acquire Gordon for Fifth-Round Pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooks looks incredible on LA. Why didn’t he look that great here?

I wonder is someone on the team could help keep him in check. Brissett I remember helped Micheal Floyd learn the playbook and watched over him. I'd love for Brady to do it so he can get more one on one work with him.

really....the best in the league a week ago.....ok......lol

Did you miss all the posts between 4 PM 9/9 and 4 PM 9/16? People were really convinced that this pass rush was one of the best. Now they're equally convinced it's bottom 5.

The worst part about it is that Apple released IOS 12 today, which tells you how much time you are spending online.
Meh who needs iOS for that? I just let my employer tell me how much time I spend on patsfans.com every time my review comes up

Waiting on news of the signing

tweakg.gif

Cooks looks incredible on LA. Why didn’t he look that great here?

He had some moments here. I really felt he was a good fit here, but some guys can't live up to the pressure.

really....the best in the league a week ago.....ok......lol
I am merely quoting the stat that in week 1, the Patriots generated more pressure on the QB than did any other team in the entire league, as a percentage of snaps. It's not an opinion but a statistical fact. Sure, there are outside reasons" Houston has O-line problems, Watson was rattled, etc. But it is what it is. History tells us that they will end up neither the best nor the worst at pressuring the QB.

And how many super bowls do Tom Curran and Peter King have?

Between them you mean??:D I know they have both ate a lot of Crow over the years.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back