PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Josh Gordon Thread: Pats Officially Acquire Gordon for Fifth-Round Pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coleman cut to make room for Gordon

The cost tells you how desperate the Pats were and how toxic the market was for Josh.

If Bill wasn't so secure in his position no ways does he do this.

The benefit of having 5 rings and an owner who wants to win and get the valuation to $4.5b
I’m not worried about it. Pats can easily trade down and get it back. For what Josh can provide on the field, it’s a low risk.

now that we have a #1 reciever that everyone keeps asking for, we can put #11 back on defense and get some of those other scrubs out of there.

JE > Rowe at CB

Its official.. I fear Lombardi is right about him, hasn't been able to get his life together so far, probably won't make it this time either. That said, i am supporting him from now on.

Holy sh*t what a talent. Behind Gronk probably most talented offensive player we have has since Moss.

But...but BB would never sign a Player like Gordon the spin Doctors are in hiding.:rolleyes::D

Cooks looks incredible on LA. Why didn’t he look that great here?

LA has the top yardage offense in the league - they are a scary good football team right now. How do you keep safeties back to help on a guy like Cooks with Todd Gurley running?

Coleman cut to make room for Gordon

I feel bad for Coleman. To those who are ignorant about the situation, or are just looking quickly at the kid, this will go on his resume as a failure.

Brandon King's probably letting out a "Whew!" right about now, though.

Moments like these I wish there were good Boston Sports radio stations cause I'm just gonna be stuck with the two jabronis Belcher and Mazzwipe on the ride home

Gordon already on the way to Boston. My fraternity brother told me that Gordon was spotted at the Philly airport about an hour ago.

Moments like these I wish there were good Boston Sports radio stations cause I'm just gonna be stuck with the two jabronis Belcher and Mazzwipe on the ride home

I posted it earlier, but it bears repeating. BB is scheduled to be on WEEI at 5:00

desperate times bring desperate measures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back