PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Josh Gordon Thread: Pats Officially Acquire Gordon for Fifth-Round Pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re right, I thought it was just me being down here in TN. I listen to EEi daily, but it’s been reallll quiet.
Yea there is zippo.

Hes in the PPP (Patriots Protection Program)

If ************ became a WR here i'd be the same thing.

"We'll hes talented but we just need to wait to see how it goes..."

Cant wait for Edelman to return

He has...

DhUisPL.gif

So if Gordon doesn't play tomorrow, do we have another case of the Pats wasting a pick on an injured player? I mean, they need to win tomorrow unless Belichick thinks THIS team with THIS defense can go 11-1 or 12-0 the rest of the way...

Reiss thinks they'll make Gordon inactive again. :rolleyes:

Reiss thinks they'll make Gordon inactive again. :rolleyes:

That's Reiss's projection remember he thinks. There is no way we can Beat this Miami Team with those misfits at WR:rolleyes: minus Edelman and Gordon. Don't do it BB.

There's no way he's inactive again unless his hamstring is still the concern. Doesn't sound like it though.

The current WR corps was pitiful vs Detroit. It'll only look worse vs Miami.

Yea there is zippo.

Hes in the PPP (Patriots Protection Program)

"We'll hes talented but we just need to wait to see how it goes..."

I just don't see how walking on water makes you a great receiver. Yeah the guy can turn water into wine, but can he run a route and does he have hands?

I am counting BOTH Gordon and Edelman out until week 6.

Better to rest Gordon 2 more weeks if that hammy is even the slightest bit sore (we don't need it to aggravate) and I don't see Edelman coming in and suiting up after only 3 days with the team.

Better to rest Gordon 2 more weeks if that hammy is even the slightest bit sore (we don't need it to aggravate) and I don't see Edelman coming in and suiting up after only 3 days with the team.

Then we'll be 1 and 4 by your math. Hyped Hogan and Dorsett both stink in their current roles. :rolleyes:

@Hpyed remember Hogan is a #3 circumstance makes him a #1. Dorsett a #4 circumstance makes him a #2. Both are playing two notches over their heads that's why our Offense struggles. Don't even get me started on Patterson the only thing that makes him a acting:rolleyes: WR is his Number.

I like Thurs because short week you need spark of fresh legs. Perfect. Just gotta win tomorrow. Setup perfect to turn season around . Execute..! :cool:

Jules will have 5-10 catches Thursday.

Have you watched this offense the last 2 weeks?

They just lost Burkhead.

Gordon plays tomorrow and Edelman plays week 5, Chiefs are week 6

If they don’t the Pats are looking at 1-5 and going for the #1 pick in the draft, which Bill would probably draft a offensive lineman.

This team is not the Patriots of old, their not very good right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes