PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Eagles "Tush Push" QB sneak

Grab some jersey to create a gap and send a linebacker through the gap to hammer the QB? About all I can think of.

That clip shows Kelce and their guards leave early quite a bit. BB should talk about that pre game so the officials hear it lol

Last edited:
That play looks almost impossible to stop 3rd and one advantage Eagles Offense. Ok maybe the 85 Bears D could stop them.

This is simply a bad play. A very DANGEROUS play. For most of football history since the 1920's, its been an ILLEGAL play. It's just ANOTHER example of the Park Av boys hypocrisy. I couldn't believe that the rules committee legalized this play for this season. It is simply UNFAIR.

Unfortunately it is going to take a couple of guys getting injured to stop it.

BTW- there is only ONE way for a defense you successfully stop that kind of mass attack. The front 5 have to ATTACK the OL leading with their helmets LOWER than OL. Plant their FOREHEADS into the OLman numbers. If the use of the term head offends you, substitute shoulder. The point is you CANNOT use your hands an be high and expect to stop that mass. You have to be lower and hit with more power at the point of attack. Then you need at least 4 guys to be there when Hurts starts to try and "leak" out when the pile doesn't move.

Power punches to the DL's chest WILL NOT work. Repeat, WILL NOT work. Foreheads and shoulders, CAN safely repel this invasion.
Foreheads = concussed D-Line.

Really? I had no idea. I only thought you couldn’t use a fellow defender to propel yourself. If so that’s something the competition committee really has to address.

They won't address it until the Eagles play the Colts and cause Irsay to cream his pants and start screaming at Bill Polian.

If BB has a plan to stop this play we will know today. This isn’t like the wildcat where the Dolphins brought it out for the first time against us. This sneak play has a full season of tape and BB has had 4 months to prepare for it. We’ll see.

I have no reason to "defend" the Eagles but this league is becoming one massive joke. There's nothing wrong with the play. The Eagles just do it very well.

I have no reason to "defend" the Eagles but this league is becoming one massive joke. There's nothing wrong with the play. The Eagles just do it very well.

Stop them if you don't like it

I'm looking forward to thrusting into a bent over QB's ass being added as a combine drill.

Grab some jersey to create a gap and send a linebacker through the gap to hammer the QB? About all I can think of.
Well we can’t do that because we are the only team in the NFL that has DL called for holding on running plays.

I’m waiting for the 2 pushers, (who actually grab him by the jersey) to pick hurts up and throw him over the pile.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back