PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Curse of Robert Irsay Game Thread (Colts vs. Ravens).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official Colts - Ravens game thread

Colts score a TD here and this game is over.

Yup a fumble

I took the the under in this one (41) I hope they can keep them to a FG.

This game is damned near already over. The Colts are in charge and staying there.

manning is going to school the ravens today i think , he may be too smart for the talktive ravens...and addai is running effectively after all the ravens talk this week

No question Addai is already an excellant NFL back.
I think he'll end up being @ Marshall Faulk good.

Friggin Billick is an ass. STOP trying to run against them, no matter what the past stats have shown..their pass defense sucks too, but by ruinning you are playing right into what they want you to do. Ignorant.

They passed to Heap and he fumbled. Not sure how you can blame that on the call.

kind of tough to cast aspersions at Irsay from Modell's side of the field though...

go Browns!

Lumping Irsay and Modell together is superficial. Irsay literally left in the cover of darkness. Modell tried negotiating with Cleveland for years. He couldn't compete with that old stadium and without the revenue of luxury suites. Modell bargained in good faith while giving a new stadium to the basketball team. They thought he was bluffing and they were wrong.

Ironically, they suddenly were able to come up with funding for a stadium once Modell moved the Browns to Baltimore. Modell would have never moved if Cleveland would have given in just a little bit.

How funny will it be for the Colts fans to be pulling for the Pats tommorow!

I took the the under in this one (41) I hope they can keep them to a FG.

Looks like you're going to have to add a PARLAY to this weekends games.;)

Overturned! And rightly so.

Friggin Billick is an ass. STOP trying to run against them, no matter what the past stats have shown..their pass defense sucks too, but by ruinning you are playing right into what they want you to do. Ignorant.

BILLICK HOW DARE YOU FUMBLE THE BALL... oh wait.

No question Addai is already an excellant NFL back.
I think he'll end up being @ Marshall Faulk good.
Baltimore looks completely unready. They can't even get their defense up to the line on time. Disgusting not having a team prepared in a game like this.

ravens D talks so much..lets see what they can do now..

They passed to Heap and he fumbled. Not sure how you can blame that on the call.

NEM is not a racist .... all OC's bear his wrath ... Josh McDaniels takes a breather today!.... :D

Last edited:
Baltimore looks completely unready. They can't even get their defense up to the line on time. Disgusting not having a team prepared in a game like this.

That's what happens when you spend all week running your mouth. Idiots.

ADDAI FUMBLE... Colts get it though... crap

Fall On It!!!

AV will miss this!

6-0. It;s already a long way back.

This could be a long game. The Colts keep choking in the red zone, while the Ravens' O is, as usual, non-existant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3