PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Colts Should be Ashamed of Themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
good to see us charger fans weren't the only ones who noticed the favoritism the refs gave...It got a little ridiculous.

The Colts get that favoritism every game every season since Polian and Dungy served on that stupid committee.

Every time we face them, it is the refs pulling fake penalties out of the hat.

Ask the Jags. They routinely lose close games to Indy due to bad calls as well as the other stuff that goes on. Talk to the Steelers about the officiating in that playoff game two years ago.

The Colts had an insanely low 65 penalties all year this year, yet when we play them they cheat on almost every play. The hold our D-Line on every play. Bob Sanders spears our players. They hold our WRs and pass interfere. Even their WRs pass interfere blatantly with our DBs, and we get the penalty.

So I assure you that every one of us in Patriots Nation knew EXACTLY what the hell was going through your head when the refs gift wrapped the game for the Colts.

Honestly it made me want to see the Chargers win, and I hate your group of whiny brats.

The holding call was atrocious in my view.. Although I'm not a Chargers fan, I do believe they should have been up by at least one TD more than the final score... The Colts were outplayed and defeated by a backup QB.. great drive, that one, without LT in the game...
we actually had 3 td drives without LT in the game for any of them

all 4 tds were scored with LT not even in the game (LT got hurt a couple plays before our very first td)

rivers actually led them to a 21-17 lead on the last play of the 3rd qtr while getting hurt, he was owning indy just about all game.

great composure shown by volek in relief, kinda like bledsoe off the bench but not as great a performance as bledsoe had, and volek's not in bledsoe's league

i'm hoping rivers can start at NE but if he doesn't have the time to pass, then he's just like any other qb.

but if he's got time, rivers is a winner for a reason, everywhere he's been
give him time and he's surgical, but that describes alot of qbs.

good to see us charger fans weren't the only ones who noticed the favoritism the refs gave...It got a little ridiculous.

Thanks to some state-of-the-art sound equipment they had lying around the RCA Dome, we are able to bring you some commentary an official was whispering to himself on the Cromartie interception:

"What a nice pass! Uh oh, tipped ball. Picked off. d%#*!@t, no contact. Maybe they cut him off his route. That one is a classic! Nah, can't risk it. He won't get far anyway. Geez, tackle the guy. Crap, he's in the clear. What was the rhyme Polian taught us?

'Colts are folding, must call holding.'

OK, got the flag. Now find someone to call it on... Weddle is getting tackled kinda close to the action. That will have to do."

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST