PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The CAT will lead us!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about this whole cats vs dogs thing but I trained my dog to bark angrily when I say "Yankees", which is something I doubt you could pull off with a cat.

Well, seeing as cats can't bark, yeah.

But my cat figured out the doorknob principle all on his own. . . .

Speaking of tasty birds. I was looking out onto my deck the other day and a squirrel came walking up from under the railing with a little bird in it's grasp. I watched as it ate that thing from head to toe in a minute or two and left nothing but a few feathers on our deck. I honestly didn't think that they ate birds until I saw that.

Must have been a bad year for nuts.

Sammy -- was that you that just ran out on the field during the Thursday night game??

Congratulations, you gained more yards than the Dolphins offense all night!
That was not me. I have a smoke colored (blue so to speak) coat. That is a good sign though. Despite what the naysayers have been doing to stop me my message is getting out.

No shtick just Patriot Super Bowl victories :)

Dion's touchdown crawl made me think of SammyBlueCat. That cat is awesome!

Of course he exhibits cat-like quickness on that play, but my favorite part is how he devours Talib like a lion. Dragging that 6'1" carcass for the final 4 yards.

The better he performs, the more it’s clear he’s the best option the Pats have at that position. Lewis can change a game and do it in a variety of ways.

I think Gostkowski owes Lewis a beer or two for setting up that FG; that 20-yard run completely changed their thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back