PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The CAT will lead us!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mcle9tlnjz1rhns1do1_1280.jpg

He our best running back. Even BB has said he is the toughest one to bring down. White is our best receiving back. Burkhead seems to do both well and Gilly is a good reliever. This committee will help keep our guys fresh later in the season.

Thrilled to see him rounding back into form. I just hope we keep our approach similar to this past week. It was quite something watching how they'd utilize all of Lewis, Gillislee and Burkhead in the running game (even White had a few successful carries). Very effective, they were all fresh and well rested not having to shoulder a major burden.

Hopefully they keep Lewis's carry total in the ball park of today's game. 10-12 carries on most days. Keep him healthy for when the games really count.

It seems like only a few weeks ago, people wanted to trade him for help on the defense.

Oh wait, it was only a few weeks ago.

The NFL season is so short, and so much changes so quickly. Lewis looked like a different player at the start of the season, but he's really coming on now. I'm glad we kept him.

Dion Lewis Snap% and Touches Total By Week
1- 7.0% & 2 2
2- 18.4% & 5
3- 18.4% & 5
4- 20.0% & 5
5- 24.3% & 9
6- 42.6% & 11

Week 7 - season high 14 touches.

Notice a trend?
I will go bananas when he breaks one for 50 yards or more. The Fire Department will have to get me out of a tree.

CAT is up over 5% today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back