PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The CAT will lead us!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about this whole cats vs dogs thing but I trained my dog to bark angrily when I say "Yankees", which is something I doubt you could pull off with a cat.

Well, seeing as cats can't bark, yeah.

But my cat figured out the doorknob principle all on his own. . . .

Speaking of tasty birds. I was looking out onto my deck the other day and a squirrel came walking up from under the railing with a little bird in it's grasp. I watched as it ate that thing from head to toe in a minute or two and left nothing but a few feathers on our deck. I honestly didn't think that they ate birds until I saw that.

Must have been a bad year for nuts.

Sammy -- was that you that just ran out on the field during the Thursday night game??

Congratulations, you gained more yards than the Dolphins offense all night!
That was not me. I have a smoke colored (blue so to speak) coat. That is a good sign though. Despite what the naysayers have been doing to stop me my message is getting out.

No shtick just Patriot Super Bowl victories :)

Dion's touchdown crawl made me think of SammyBlueCat. That cat is awesome!

Of course he exhibits cat-like quickness on that play, but my favorite part is how he devours Talib like a lion. Dragging that 6'1" carcass for the final 4 yards.

The better he performs, the more it’s clear he’s the best option the Pats have at that position. Lewis can change a game and do it in a variety of ways.

I think Gostkowski owes Lewis a beer or two for setting up that FG; that 20-yard run completely changed their thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft