PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Buffalo Bills are responsible for Kardashian fame.

There is only one person responsible for the Kardashians and his name is:

tumblr_luerg10zyc1qfengno1_500.jpg

Just heard on the radio that according to ESPN's Adam Schefter Ted Wells has begun investigating the Buffalo Bill's role in the Kardashian's fame. "Servere penalties" could be enforced.

Ryan Seacrest is probably most responsible for the Kartrashian plague. He's the ******* who produced that sewage of a show. Does that fool realize the damage he's done to the world?

Ugh, just looking at his smug, **** eating grin makes me want to puke:

318px-Ryan_Seacrest_2013.jpg

You know, I got out of my way to avoid that disgusting disgrace of a family. they are single handidly ruining america, and so to come here and see them polluting the one place they shouldn't be able to reach makes me incredibly pissed off.

Kim Kardasiasn makes me physically ill. she is disgusting in every way. she is rotten to the core.

You know, I got out of my way to avoid that disgusting disgrace of a family. they are single handidly ruining america, and so to come here and see them polluting the one place they shouldn't be able to reach makes me incredibly pissed off.

Kim Kardasiasn makes me physically ill. she is disgusting in every way. she is rotten to the core.
My wife had that show on last night. I asked her why, and she said because it's so mindless. So I watched a few minutes of it and it made me feel both outraged and reassured. Outraged because there is no good reason those people should be rich and famous -- they are thoroughly untalented and shallow. Reassured because it reinforced the fact that I hold the moral/ethical/intellectual high ground over those morons. Then I felt outraged again because I'm dirt poor living in a world that lavishly rewards and celebrates abject vapidity. So I left the room to continue my anonymous existence while millions hang on those idiots' every little pathetic brain fart.

My wife had that show on last night. I asked her why, and she said because it's so mindless. So I watched a few minutes of it and it made me feel both outraged and reassured. Outraged because there is no good reason those people should be rich and famous -- they are thoroughly untalented and shallow. Reassured because it reinforced the fact that I hold the moral/ethical/intellectual high ground over those morons. Then I felt outraged again because I'm dirt poor living in a world that lavishly rewards and celebrates abject vapidity. So I left the room to continue my anonymous existence while millions hang on those idiots' every little pathetic brain fart.

I'm pretty sure intentionally watching that show is grounds for divorce.

I'm pretty sure intentionally watching that show is grounds for divorce.
It's more a case of morbid fascination. She's not a fan, just marveling at the train wreck.

can't wait for "Finding Bigfoot" 's final episode....shot inside the Kardashian compound..

17-kim-kardashian-feet-1.w529.h352.2x.jpg

Reason #97 to hate the Toronto Bills. (Hey, usually it is reason #246, but the Bills are more ignorable than hate-able.)

No, this is the guy who started it all:

View attachment 8952

For the record, Paul Reubens (Pee Wee Herman) has a Bacon number of 2 :)

Paul Reuben was in Doctor Dolittle in 1998 with Steve Gilborn. Steve Gilborn was in Enormous Changes at the Last minute in 1983 with Kevin Bacon.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back