PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Brilliance of Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalemPats

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Lets be brutally honest, we made it to the SB because of Brady. Our defense gave up a ton of yards, got better towards the end of the season (but all i real Pats fans know that a big reason is because of the schedule).

Brady had an MVP season and MVP postseason. His security blanket (JE11) went down, lost Malcolm Mitchell, Solder took a half a season to get into game shape (can't blame him with all that he went through this year and the last couple of years). Dion barely played the first 4 games. James White, Gronk and Hogan all got injured. In the playoffs, we lose Gronk and Hogan is a non-factor and Brady doesn't miss a beat. SB we lose Cooks and he doesn't miss a beat. Without Brady, we would be lucky to be .500

This D needs work. We traded alot of good players and many never have been replaced. We can't let Brady's greatness go to waste. I don't see them winning next year unless major changes are made.

Lets be brutally honest, we made it to the SB because of Brady. Our defense gave up a ton of yards, got better towards the end of the season (but all i real Pats fans know that a big reason is because of the schedule).

Brady had an MVP season and MVP postseason. His security blanket (JE11) went down, lost Malcolm Mitchell, Solder took a half a season to get into game shape (can't blame him with all that he went through this year and the last couple of years). Dion barely played the first 4 games. James White, Gronk and Hogan all got injured. In the playoffs, we lose Gronk and Hogan is a non-factor and Brady doesn't miss a beat. SB we lose Cooks and he doesn't miss a beat. Without Brady, we would be lucky to be .500

I think this one really bothered brady a lot. You could tell in the post game interview. Again you need to fix this damn defense. Try adding another piece on the d line.

I totally agree with all of this.

Me too. Epic performance by Brady. Just the play calling and defense were bad, refs can’t call holding or pi

Brady is a God. Haters can hate all they want, but Brady is the greatest of all time, period. The last 3 SBs were something we may never ever see again as far as QB play in the SB. Too bad the defense and the coaching were still at the Timberwolves game.

Me too. Epic performance by Brady. Just the play calling and defense were bad, refs can’t call holding or pi

On the first Eagles TD there was at least two easy holding calls on the Eagles.

But otherwise the refs were okay. (not great....okay).

On the first Eagles TD there was at least two easy holding calls on the Eagles.

But otherwise the refs were okay. (not great....okay).

The one where Blount made that huge run and Smith made that great catch both had blatant holdings. But really I'm sure they could have called a holding on us somewhere where they didn't.

Brady was lights out. He had numerous smart intentional incompletions and ‘journalists’ say he was missing throws. Makes me sick. The legend grows. Unfortunately people will put this in the failure column.

Unfortunately people will put this in the failure column

Then they are utter f**king morons. Guy threw for 500 yards and put 33 points up (should have been 37 but ST f**k ups)

When you do enough where you should have had 37 points on the board and lose that isn't on him.

The game would have been over if the defense made a stop on that 4th down.

He threw for 500 yards throwing to 2 UDFA WRs :eek:

Brady had the game of his f.uckijg life (which REALLY says something) and it wasn’t enough. If I were him I’d be devastated.

I believe the relationship between him & BB is no longer salvageable. TB is probably livid over the Butler fiasco.

Our margin of error with TB12 is ungodly large for this league and we go ahead and play one of the worst defensive games ever under BB. Like pick almost any other bad defensive game during the last 17 years and its enough to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes