PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Belichick Legacy - on TV 12/7/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
My father was stationed at Langley at the time. It was during the time the F-15 Eagles had just come out. The pier was a few hundred feet or so from the end of the runway. While fishing one day the then new F-15's were doing a show for some reason and were flying right over our heads, out over the bay and then pulled straight up into a breathtaking climb. They went so high that the only way you could still see them (it was a clear day) was when the sun reflected off of their wing or something. Cool memories.
that area is nice....I lived further north on the bay. The water is more brackish (salty / fresh water mix) that blue crabs like. further down the bay, closer to the mouth of the atlantic, the salinity is too high for crabs. my dad worked at martin Marietta building planes and rockets in the 60-70s. there is an air nat guard unit next to the plant, they have the a-10s, those slow, loud tank killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back