PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2020 Offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stidham will be protected like TB was in 01. He will manage the game and let Michel, White and the rest of them plus the defense take it from there.

All QBs manage the game. They all have to make decisions pre and post snap. Brady was the best to ever do it. We'll see how Stidham does but expect defenses to test him early and often.

He caught a diving pass. I’ve seen Bethel Johnson make that catch a few times. Whoop-dee-doo.

Harry still can emerge, but he left some to be desired when he was on the field. Hopefully with a simplified offense he’ll do better.
Bruh, you’re not saying anything that hasn’t already been said about 10,000,000 times regarding Harry. Yes, we know he wasn’t Randy Moss 2.0 in his ROOKIE YEAR, INJURED, MID SEASON, PLAYING IN THE MOST MENTALLY CHALLENGING SYSTEM IN SPORTS. All we're saying is give the dude a chance to acclimate himself, stay healthy and prove himself. It’s funny how posters like you never point out the POSITIVE plays that Harry made last season; as there were quite a few. Just chill and let the man develop and we’ll see what we have; hopefully a long time productive starter.

He caught a diving pass. I’ve seen Bethel Johnson make that catch a few times. Whoop-dee-doo.

Harry still can emerge, but he left some to be desired when he was on the field. Hopefully with a simplified offense he’ll do better.

With better QB play I think he will.

Is it better to trust Edelman and Sanu (and Byrd and Lee) or to trust Meyers and Gunner?

Edelman and Sanu (barring improvement from Harry) should be top on the depth chart regardless of who trusts who. I didn't say anything about Gunner.

Edelman and Sanu (barring improvement from Harry) should be top on the depth chart regardless of who trusts who. I didn't say anything about Gunner.
fair enough

So...you agree with me then that the comeback wouldn’t happen without the defense doing a great job.

The Seahawks got lucky on the Kearse catch and Butler won that game not Brady.

Butler didn't drive down the field twice in the fourth quarter. Jesus, what is with some of these people? Brady's gone so let's re-write history and pretend BB was responsible for all this success. Absolutely pathetic how you guys are trying to dump on him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back