PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Through high-profile New York City attorney Joseph Tacopina, Thomas has applied for admission into Morris County’s Pre-Trial Intervention program for first-time offenders. If he successfully completes a period of probation and other conditions, the charges would be dismissed and he would not have a criminal record.

after which Omissioner Jetdell will declare the whole sordid mess a "private matter" and sweep it under the carpet with the rest of the Jet toe saucking degeneracy, drunk driving, assaults, sideline trippings, repeated cap violations, open profanities aimed at NFL fans,deadbeat fathers and repugnant buttfumbling statutory rapists....what's next, oh High Lord Omish?.............

goodell.jpg

Oh you didnt hear? He already gave them the SB 48 at Metlife Stadium.

this will start the decade of dominance for the NY Jets and they will win the next 8 SB's in a row to be the best ever.....

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Joker, here's a post that will make you proud.... well, as proud as you can be, given that it's from a Jets fan.

Jets Insider.com Forums - View Single Post - *** OFFICIAL Woody Johnson & Rex Ryan Press Conference Thread 01.08.12 ***

Thank you, D.I. ....you know how much I fixate on the lovable bloated bigmouth.

please allow me to reciprocate with this present for you and all the other dedicated Pats fans who cannot get enough of Ate-a-bus Rex...

Goddamn Snack Time

RyanGame-Feature.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you, D.I. ....you know how much I fixate on the lovable bloated bigmouth.

please allow me to reciprocate with this present for you and all the other dedicated Pats fans who cannot get enough of Ate-a-bus Rex...

Goddamn Snack Time

RyanGame-Feature.jpg

Two things:

1. That was awesome. I LMFAO when the blonde comes out and Rex gets drawn to her ass when she bends over.

2. I vote for Joker to be the starter of the 2013 version of the Jets Suck thread. He's earned it. He is by far the most persistent expert on Jets suckage.

I don't know. I think people are looking at it wrong. We are seeing the maturation of a head coach here.

I mean how many head coaches can have the epiphany while sunning himself on a tropical island where he says to himself "Hey, my team actually has to play offense and I might want to actually try to play an active role in it". And Rex did that in only after his fourth year as head coach. Many coaches take over a decade to have such a realization.

I am afraid for this division now. It is only a year or two until Rex realizes the Jets actually play special teams and he needs to take an active role there too. Then the Jets may be unstoppable.

I don't know. I think people are looking at it wrong. We are seeing the maturation of a head coach here.

I mean how many head coaches can have the epiphany while sunning himself on a tropical island where he says to himself "Hey, my team actually has to play offense and I might want to actually try to play an active role in it". And Rex did that in only after his fourth year as head coach. Many coaches take over a decade to have such a realization.

I am afraid for this division now. It is only a year or two until Rex realizes the Jets actually play special teams and he needs to take an active role there too. Then the Jets may be unstoppable.

Maybe the Sanchize will get a "do over" for his first four years as well.

Joker, here's a post that will make you proud.... well, as proud as you can be, given that it's from a Jets fan.

Jets Insider.com Forums - View Single Post - *** OFFICIAL Woody Johnson & Rex Ryan Press Conference Thread 01.08.12 ***

Excellent, accurate and candid post by a Jets fan.

I was thinking about what content would come out of Belichick's and Kraft's mouths if they were doing a press conference similar to this.

First, they wouldn't do a press conference like this. They would make their personnel decisions behind closed doors, say nothing to the media about the guys they ousted, or anything about who they were bringing on board. The personnel stuff is always done discretely, even when a guy like Randy Moss shoots his way out of town.

When reporters ask about how things would change in New England, it would be the usual drivel about how Belichick is looking at everything - coaches, staff, draft, free agents, players, offense, defense, special teams, blah, blah, blah. How the Patriots would get better wouldn't be this macho Jets crap, it would be getting better at preparing for the next opponent.

Rex doesn't understand his job. His job is not to "attack" opponents, his job is to understand what he could be doing to put his players in the best position to win. Successful game preparation and putting a team together is all about adapting week to week or you become predictable and are done.

Clearly we admire Belichick. I also admire John Fox in Denver. Last season in the middle of a circus, he never made it about him as he adapted his offense to be the best fit possible for Tim Tebow with great success. This year, he adapted to Peyton Manning's strengths, and never made it about himself.

When are clowns like Rex and Woody going to learn to shut up and do the hard work necessary to succeed?

OMG Joker what did you make me do? I had to make Rex eat Tom!

Btw, there's someway of making Rex fart and fly around for those that really got into it. I think it's when you fill the full meter. Truly hilarious.

Oh nevermind, it's a burrito power-up!

Last edited:
This is so great, and you know why? Francesca didn't embellish at all, he simply stated the truth.

Never even raised his voice. You can't manufacture material like the show that presser handed him.

Rex on the offense: "it came to him at the pool...."

Wow.

Never even raised his voice. You can't manufacture material like the show that presser handed him.

Loved how indignant he got at Woody saying Rex resembled the fan base.

So it seems after all the respected GM candidates ran away from the job after that press conference now rumors say they are going for Miami's assistant GM Brian Gaine who was a practice squad TE and scout for...the Jets! Please let it be so. Can you say puppet GM to Rex? And likely a puppet OC to go along with him...

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252947

The only reasonable conclusion is that Woody loves us, is an active participant of the Jets Suck thread and hates the Jets too.:D

Last edited:
I've had a minor personal revelation here. Excuse me for going mildly off topic by not bashing the Rex Ryan presser... btw I hope The Onion or someone like that does a parody about it, saying how the team will win with "Attack!" and "Tough!" but mostly just win by "Win!"

Revelation (to me): The Jets had 4 1st round picks in 2000 and a hall of fame RB in his prime. It's pretty funny that the dynasty born during that draft has been beating on the Jest (with mild interruptions) for over a decade now.

If the Patriots managed to acquire 4 1st rounders, I think we'd be giddy with the potential haul. Too bad it didn't work out for the NYJ :)

Rex on the offense: "it came to him at the pool...."

Actually, there is precedence for this. For instance, the Tīrthas (holy water bodies) in and around the island of Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu, India, where people go for enlightenment. Wrecks just happened to find his in the Caribbean.

Norv Turner is rumored to come in for a look as OC

Please Rex,sign Turner

Actually, there is precedence for this. For instance, the Tīrthas (holy water bodies) in and around the island of Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu, India, where people go for enlightenment. Wrecks just happened to find his in the Caribbean.

I thought it was the lap band procedure that caused the enlightenment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes