PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Thanksgiving NFL week 12 games

Has a team ever had 3rd and 30 twice in a game?

Watching parts of this game we should be ashamed for whining last year and the start of this year. These teams arent watchable, yikes.
Crazier still : the team that hasn’t won ONE SINGLE game for about one year is NOT the one that is revolting against their coach !

I remember when goff was on a team that beat the Chiefs 54-51 on MNF.

I like Andy Dalton. Seems like a good guy and an easy guy to cheer for if he's on your team.

Simms thinks the Pats secondary might be the best in the NFL. Wow

C’mon….two Kenyan Drake TD’s for my underdog FFL team…please!

Simms thinks the Pats secondary might be the best in the NFL. Wow
Ugh, people are going to get expensive.

Raiders offense already looks better than the Chiefs did on Sunday against the Cowboys. LOL

Pretty excited for tonight's game, can't remember the last time a Thanksgiving night game had such a big potential impact for the Pats. Saints are obviously decimated with injuries but have homefield and one of the best coaches in the league still.

If the Bills lose tonight, next week is pretty much a must-win for them or they're at legitimate risk of being 6-7 (@ Bucs after us) and on a four game losing streak by the we play them in Foxboro.

It'll be interesting to see how Parsons year ends up. He's been great.

Leonard deserved some DPOY love his rookie year and didn't get a look. 2 INT 8 PD 4 FF 7 Sacks 12 TFL 8 QB Hits. He then followed that up with 5 INT 7 PD 2 FF 5 Sacks 7 TFL 6 QB Hits. Very underrated player. He's been excellent since arriving in the league.

Bills losing tonight would help us a lot. Go Saints.

Geaux Saints

Reactions: sb1
I'm truly ashamed of myself for having watched so much of the Lions-Bears game. At least I kept the sound off -- the announcers were an embarrassment in themselves.

I got burned picking the Lions to win today.

Fecking Cowgirls played their best game of the season in Foxboro. Prescott has not looked good.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back