PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thanks PatsFans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad NEM isn't around........ Things were always interesting when NEM was posting.

I think DIKEMBE and ChristianCat started their own board a while ago. Maybe NEM went there.

I think DIKEMBE and ChristianCat started their own board a while ago. Maybe NEM went there.
I remember that I was DM’ed on here a lot by ChristianCat.

Wanted me to go in and defend Tebow in the Tebow mega thread. o_O

I think he is talking about Stevenson.

Also what was the name of the guy who recently was kicked off for abusing the dislike button?
The infamous Jim K

Guy was a Tebow fan ... probably is in the forum of Tebow's minor league baseball team LOL.

You’ve missed some good political talk too. We’ve solved a lot of the problems in America and the world.
We have? I must have skipped those threads :)

Talk to me when you add 20 pounds, cut 20% body fat and improve your 40.

(Who was that guy?)

Edit - GymRat?

• Ha Ha
Reactions: jah
Now I'm curious who you could be referring to...Chris Stevenson?
Dont say his name three times!

630x355.jpg

Regards,
Chris

Dude....you’ve got to be kidding me. She was constantly doing the same exact thing to me. My mailbox was full of DM’s asking to back her up in debates about Tim Tebow.

I finally lost it when she started sending me random articles about Tebow and his everyday dealings in life. After awhile, I told her that I simply did not care and didn’t want to have religion intertwined with our football talk on the board (I am actually Catholic myself, but don’t need to discuss it in every post about the Pats). She then ran to one of the mods and reported me for being “rude and mean,” after I was nothing but nice to her for months and months.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: jah
Guy was a Tebow fan ... probably is in the forum of Tebow's minor league baseball team LOL.
Not that it matters, but she was a woman. I forget her name, but she sent me many messages. Enough that I know that she worked as an accountant, was a hardcore Christian and all about her cats.

Come to think of it, she should’ve been messaging Sammy instead.

Dude....you’ve got to be kidding me. She was constantly doing the same exact thing to me. My mailbox was full of DM’s asking to back her up in debates about Tim Tebow.

I finally lost it when she started sending me random articles about Tebow and his everyday dealings in life. After awhile, I told her that I simply did not care and didn’t want to have religion intertwined with our football talk on the board (I am actually Catholic myself, but don’t need to discuss it in every post about the Pats). She then ran to one of the mods and reported me for being “rude and mean,” after I was nothing but nice to her for months and months.
That’s insane. I don’t think she ran to the mods about me, but that was exactly my situation.

Check it out:

21F49216-90AA-4C57-BE48-F4B3B530FB28.jpeg

Not that it matters, but she was a woman. I forget her name, but she sent me many messages. Enough that I know that she worked as an accountant, was a hardcore Christian and all about her cats.

Come to think of it, she should’ve been messaging Sammy instead.
All that time I never realized she was a woman either.

Also @SammyBlueCat there’s definitely a dirty cat-like quickness joke in here somewhere. :D

So it was Angela from The Office? Deep.

"Christian Cat" did contact me a long time ago. He/She stopped because my answers were yes/no and were basically Bellichick like. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe