PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thanks BGC!

Kasmir

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Your extraordinary efforts makes the draft a lot more enjoyable for those of us who don't pay much attention to college ball, let alone watch film.

I know there are several other similarly directly knowledgeable contributors, but you stand out for both the quantity and quality of your contributions.

Thanks so much!

I am with you to express my gratitude to BGC and other draft experts on the board. Thanx to you draft and entire pre-season might be attractive as well.

100%...less than 5 hours to go.

With BGC's board, I can even survive a trade out of the first round.

(You should have seen me when the Pats traded #28 to teh Saints with Mark Ingrahm on the board! Of course, that led to them getting Shane Vereen in the second, and using the other Saints 2012 pick to package together to draft Chandler Jones. But still, man, I wanted Ingrahm.)

I want to add my appreciation of BGC to the board as others have. Not just his draft work, but his many other posts have proven to be both well thought out and educating as well. Thank you very much BGC.

I echo the OP!

You've made the last several years of the NFL draft very enjoyable for me with your research and throwing your grades/rankings out there for everyone and their cousins to poke at etc

you're an asset to the board, thanks for making the draft more fun!

Your extraordinary efforts makes the draft a lot more enjoyable for those of us who don't pay much attention to college ball, let alone watch film.

I know there are several other similarly directly knowledgeable contributors, but you stand out for both the quantity and quality of your contributions.

Thanks so much!
I'd also like to give a shout out to BGC from a fan who also knows nothing about the college players. I was planning on spending quite a bit of time on his various draft threads but life got in the way.

OMG...look at the mouth on that blond!

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back