PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES COACH BELICHICK!!! LET THE ZAPPE ERA BEGIN!!!

I don’t like this mindset. Men can cry. Posts like this are why some men feel like they can’t share their emotions.

Edit: And I’m someone who doesn’t think Mac is it. I want to move on too.
Men cry on the field when a teammate is laying unconscience,Men cry on the field when something sad is happening in this country - Real men dont cry like a ****y on a football field like he did - there is no room for being a girlyman in professional football - I fractured my pelvis in a car accident 13 years ago and never cried like he did - hes a **** who does not belong on the same field with real men,plain and simple -maybe a dress is more appropriate than a pair of NFL pants

100%.

I can think of years when the Pats won playoff games where they likely would have been sub-500 without TB12.

Replacing a GOAT QB isn’t easy
100%.

Pats are finding out Mac ain’t the guy. At least not on this team. This is what teams without a QB have experienced around the league again and again for many years. We just haven’t experienced it like they have till now.

Get a new guy and try again.

Men cry on the field when a teammate is laying unconscience,Men cry on the field when something sad is happening in this country - Real men dont cry like a ****y on a football field like he did - there is no room for bieng a girlyman in professional football - I fractured my pelvis in a car accident 13 years ago and never cried like he did - hes a **** who does not belong on the same field with real men,plain and simple -maybe a dress is more appropriate than a pair of NFL pants
I don’t see him as a leader. The crying isn’t what bothers me though. It’s everything else. He doesn’t act like a leader and yeah I agree he seems emotional. I don’t really buy into the real man stuff so we can agree to disagree on that front but I agree that he needs to go

I don’t like this mindset. Men can cry. Posts like this are why some men feel like they can’t share their emotions.

It's ok for men to cry. But what Mac did for a sprained ankle is something I've never seen from a grown adult outside a funeral or some actual horrible tragedy.

Start Grier

Zappy is backup

Corky is emergency

Cunnyham II sucks.
My expectations for Grier are as low as it gets but it seems like something is holding them back from trying to see what he’s got. Not sure what it is…

He won't be here next year - and probably no where else either unless an injury epidemic hits the NFL really,really bad
He will probably back up somewhere. If Minshew and Dalton have jobs I’m sure Jones can get one.

Thank God, the New England nightmare is over and Mac Jones has played his last game ever as a Patriot. You seem like a nice guy, and certainly seemed to try hard, but, obviously, today was your last day as a starter in New England. I hope you can regain your composure playing for another NFL team in the future.
Does he seem like a nice guy? That's not what I've seen on the field. Why does he have a reputation of being a dirty player trying to hurt people if he's such a nice guy.

Feel bad for Mac, some was his fault and some was Bill sabotaging him. Time to move on. Wish Mac well on his next stop.

Last year when Mac went down with that injury on the field and he was carried off hand in hand by the trainers and crying like the little ***** he was,I knew this worthless garbage was never going to be nothing but a clipboard holder in the NFL - No QB should ever cry like a damn schoolgirl - this loser should head over to Walmart and start bagging groceries
Toxic masculinity is gross. Men are allowed to feel emotions and cry, and Mac Jones has a lot to cry about because he sucks ass at the job he tried to make a career of.

Yes men can cry. Football players cannot cry on the field from the pain of a sprained ankle.

It's ok to cry because you lost or your injury means season over. That reaction for that injury was unlike anything I have seen on a Football field. It shows low pain tolerance and physical toughness which is probably a part of why he just panicks when he sees rushers coming at him.

Does he seem like a nice guy? That's not what I've seen on the field. Why does he have a reputation of being a dirty player trying to hurt people if he's such a nice guy.
His fake ass press answers make him seem like a nice guy. I would genuinely be shocked if he were.

tougher than this wimp is,I'll bet my last dollar Mac got the **** kicked out of him in high school by a girl at least once :)
you seem super tuff and cool

Making fun of his crying is legit funny, but everyone manages pain differently. I broke my arm and it didn't hurt nearly as bad as when I sprained my elbow. Serious sprains are no joke. Mac had perfect protection at Bama and probably never experienced true pain until that particular crying moment he had. I didn't lose respect for him on that play. I lost it with the little things he does like the pathetic flops that he does from time to time that no ref falls for and the sneaky dirty plays. Combine that with whining and losing and it becomes just too much.

Mac gives me the same feeling I get when I see Draco Malfoy or Geoffrey from Game of Thrones.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back