PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank God for Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is right your the god, and people who thought we would lose are just fairweahter fans.. ?? please just lets enjoy this win and it was a great win, but one or 2 plays could have changed this game for the stillers, but Brady and the offense led this team to a great win on the road... And that is what im hanging my hat on...
Once again, people who thought we would lose are not fairweather fans. People who belittled the 6-2 record, and gave up on this team, giving them virtually no chance to win, like you, are fairweather fans.
One or two plays could have changed a total annihilation?

YOU are one of the targets. You whined all day how the Patriots had no chance, and the Steelers were a much better team. I think you also said we cant run on them or stop their run either.
You should feel this is directed at you. Pats fan in Pa should not.

AGAIN , only on pats fans .com that you say the pats should lose today, and your like a jehovah witness in a catholic church.. Whatever go back to the tinfoil on your head, i will go to work in the morning.. Im glad we won, but the Browns kicked our ass last week, and now we bounced back.. the season is not over , the d is young but Brady and the pats rose to the occasion, but we cant enjoy it on here because we said the pats would lose ... whatever that is why this site has gone down hill with guys like aj...

Luck?

This has got to be the stupidest post in the history of patsfans.com.

Wow.

Once again, people who thought we would lose are not fairweather fans. People who belittled the 6-2 record, and gave up on this team, giving them virtually no chance to win, like you, are fairweather fans.
One or two plays could have changed a total annihilation?

I never belittled the 6-2 record, as parcells says you are what you are... but last week, we looked like crap.. lets see what happens against are arch enemy in Manning who owns are arse the last 5 years .. 2007 besides...

Wow steelers must be embarassed, upset of the week right here. They made Tom Brady look like a hall of famer LOL
lol awesome post. :rocker:

I never belittled the 6-2 record, as parcells says you are what you are... but last week, we looked like crap.. lets see what happens against are arch enemy in Manning who owns are arse the last 5 years .. 2007 besides...
Of course you did. You said the Patriots were lucky to be 6-2 and had no chance.
Now that the blow the doors off the Steelers, you say the Steelers were 1 or 2 plays away, and oh yeah, lets see what they do against the Colts.
You just dont like this team do you.

i knew the pats would beat the steelers i wont say i had them puting up all most 40 on that defense

the pats are 0-2 vs the ryan brothers defense because both the jets and the browns have great CB's that can cover one on one... bring on the colts GO PATS

Of course you did. You said the Patriots were lucky to be 6-2 and had no chance.
Now that the blow the doors off the Steelers, you say the Steelers were 1 or 2 plays away, and oh yeah, lets see what they do against the Colts.
You just dont like this team do you.

Put the tinfoil on and talk to mars and do what makes you feel better, but its a shame , we did not blow the doors off, but we played well and we won a huge game on the road one week at a time...

Put the tinfoil on and talk to mars and do what makes you feel better, but its a shame , we did not blow the doors off, but we played well and we won a huge game on the road one week at a time...
That makes absolutely no sense.
And a 23-3 lead after 3 quarters, and 29-10 with minutes left is a blowout.
The Steelers are saying they were beat down. You think they were 1 or 2 plays away.
What are those 2 plays, if our TD passes were pick 6s instead?

I almost lost it.
Early today, a few posters, including Sean were saying the Patriots were lucky to be 6-2, that the Steelers were a far superior team, and we had no chance.

AGAIN , only on pats fans .com that you say the pats should lose today, and your like a jehovah witness in a catholic church.. Whatever go back to the tinfoil on your head, i will go to work in the morning.. Im glad we won, but the Browns kicked our ass last week, and now we bounced back.. the season is not over , the d is young but Brady and the pats rose to the occasion, but we cant enjoy it on here because we said the pats would lose ... whatever that is why this site has gone down hill with guys like aj...

No Sean, we can't enjoy anything on here because the whiners like yourself and a handful of self absorbed killjoys would ring the joy out of any occasion with your chicken little crying or nitpicking. The comical part is how you try to hedge your doom and gloom bets and then play cheerleader after the fact...and cry victim when you're called on your schitzo posting history... LOL

I had absolutely no doubt. Brady always owns the Steelers and after a loss, it was not even a question.

you're so right aj. i have to stay away from this site after every loss because you know the chicken littles will come clucking with their know-it all pessimism and their revisionist history draft analysis, and handwringing over trades and free agency. it's nauseating. i appreciate your knowledge and even keel.

After I received my education from many posters on this board about how the Patriots were lucky to be 6-2, the Steelers were a much better team, and there was virtually no chance the Patriots would win, I would like to thank the Lord for letting the lucky crappy team totally dominate and annihilate the great team they had no chance against.

These are the kind of posts I can't stand. Ok Andy, you were right and the people who argued with you were wrong this week, although they were probably spooked by the Cleveland debacle. You are great. The others are morons. Great thread.

After I received my education from many posters on this board about how the Patriots were lucky to be 6-2, the Steelers were a much better team, and there was virtually no chance the Patriots would win, I would like to thank the Lord for letting the lucky crappy team totally dominate and annihilate the great team they had no chance against.

I like your tone Mr. Johnson. The real luckiest team in the NFL is the freakin Jets. They must get three or four gifts a week.

These are the kind of posts I can't stand. Ok Andy, you were right and the people who argued with you were wrong this week, although they were probably spooked by the Cleveland debacle. You are great. The others are morons. Great thread.

this was the best post of the week.. :rocker:

Eh, it's always the same people clucking about how bad the Pats are and how they're going to lose. It's what makes them happy, I guess. :confused2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe