PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Texans vs Pats sept 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, he just got ripped off by the Kraft family and the Patriots organization. Can't fault them too badly though since they're just taking advantage of the basic principles of supply and demand. But that's a ridiculous amount of money to pay to watch a football game when, for a fraction of the price, you can sit in a comfortable cough in A/C with a supply of alcohol while stuffing your face... all the while having a better view of the game.

Yea agreed, the stadium experience is awesome and I would recommend to any true fan to save up and plan to go to at least 1 game. My wife had never been so I got us tickets to the Carolina game last year, so finally got that out of the way

She wants to go to another one, but now I can drag my feet indefinitely since she's already been.. My nephew wanted to go, but fortunately for me his step father finally took him and I don't have to foot the bill for that one lol

My wife and I went on a 7 day all expense paid trip to the Dominican republic for $700 each, (plane tickets, resort room, food, alcohol all included)

When you weigh a week long vacation against going to a 3 hour football game, it helps emphasize how insanely over priced a Pats game is lol

Yea agreed, the stadium experience is awesome and I would recommend to any true fan to save up and plan to go to at least 1 game. My wife had never been so I got us tickets to the Carolina game last year, so finally got that out of the way

She wants to go to another one, but now I can drag my feet indefinitely since she's already been.. My nephew wanted to go, but fortunately for me his step father finally took him and I don't have to foot the bill for that one lol

My wife and I went on a 7 day all expense paid trip to the Dominican republic for $700 each, (plane tickets, resort room, food, alcohol all included)

When you weigh a week long vacation against going to a 3 hour football game, it helps emphasize how insanely over priced a Pats game is lol

Yeah absolutely. If you've never been to a home game at Gillette and have the money to burn, definitely go for it. In the end, it's your money and you worked hard for it. But I've been to a couple of home games at Gillette before and now I would rather go on little trips for a long weekend getaway than burn that kind of money for a football game. Supply and demand, though. The supply is finite and the Krafts know that the demand is almost infinite at this point, so they'll gouge you. For all the **** that I've talked in this thread, I'm still considering coming up for the Green Bay game. Might be my last chance to see Brady at Gillette before he retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes