PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Texans vs Pats sept 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeezyFbaby

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
hey long shot here but I’m from Calgary Alberta Canada and coming to Boston to hopefully see the pats vs Texans that weekend. Wondering what the best way to get tickets is. Looks like all the seats online are pretty bad and over 300$

Thanks in advance!

hey long shot here but I’m from Calgary Alberta Canada and coming to Boston to hopefully see the pats vs Texans that weekend. Wondering what the best way to get tickets is. Looks like all the seats online are pretty bad and over 300$

Thanks in advance!

Last Pats game I went to was in San Diego. I’m not a gullible person; I am very skeptical by nature and believe than in general, everything is a scam if it seems too good to be true. I’m also really cautious and tend to not take big risks.

Even still, I got hosed out of $500 for 2 counterfeit tickets to the game. This was some damn sophisticated scam artistry.

Just buy them on StubHub.

If you have the patience and are ok with it, you'll get by far your best deal on Craigslist. Like the poster above me pointed out, you're assuming some amount of risk. But that's how i've gotten my best deals for sure. just be more careful than you think you have to.

otherwise, have to suck it up and pay the ridiculous Stubhub prices (unless you know a season ticket holder)

I was thinking about coming up to Boston for the weekend of the Packers game but the ticket prices are insane. If I wasn’t seeing the team in Jacksonville this year, I’d probably be more up to do it. But as it stands that’s a ton of money to fork over to watch a football game that, with the new helmet rule, is probably going to be pretty mediocre. If that’s going to be football going forward, those of you that have season tickets for this team have my sympathies.

Last Pats game I went to was in San Diego. I’m not a gullible person; I am very skeptical by nature and believe than in general, everything is a scam if it seems too good to be true. I’m also really cautious and tend to not take big risks.

Even still, I got hosed out of $500 for 2 counterfeit tickets to the game. This was some damn sophisticated scam artistry.

Sorry to hear that. Same happened to me for $150 in Minneapolis just outside the stadium. Fake event code should have given it away. Too bad that isn’t common information.

Sorry to hear that. Same happened to me for $150 in Minneapolis just outside the stadium. Fake event code should have given it away. Too bad that isn’t common information.

But there are many variations of tickets.

Ticketmaster hard tickets are totally different than actual stadium hard tickets.

Or the NFL site. I bought tix for SB49 on NFL site to avoid getting scammed.. Paid more but had peace of mind.

Even still, I got hosed out of $500 for 2 counterfeit tickets to the game.
Damn, man, that is painful. But at least you didn't have to suffer abuse from Chargers fans. I had a terrible experience in that "stadium" (what they call a stadium) 10 years ago.

Thanks in advance!

I’ve used TickPick before (for the super bowl among other things) and they don’t charge buyer’s fees like stubhub does. I find them to be the best prices out there. I had a great experience with them.

Last edited:
.....1-0....

Thanks in advance!
The heck with the tickets; your main problem will be how to tell the teams apart
100px-New_England_Patriots_logo.svg.png
100px-Houston_Texans_logo.svg.png

images
upload_2018-8-6_10-56-59.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-6_10-54-25.png
    upload_2018-8-6_10-54-25.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 1

Thanks in advance!

Wear a Roger Goodell clown t-shirt, walk in with Katie Nolan and smile at the ticket guy. EZ PZ.

Or the NFL site. I bought tix for SB49 on NFL site to avoid getting scammed.. Paid more but had peace of mind.

For SB49 I went with a secondary market site....they couldn't deliver, but refunded my $$$. I later on joined a class action suit with some Seahawk fans and won $250 (for my gas $$$ to Glendale, AZ and a new tire I had to add to my car).

For SB51, I went the NFL site route...had peace of mind also...best $$$ I ever spent.....

I paid $900+ for two tickets to the 8/23 Lions-Pats game.

You can take a nice little weekend getaway with the money spent on those two tickets + parking + tailgating + concessions. Ridiculous.

I am going to the Texans game as well....I am taking my three nephews to their first Patriots game. Yes, it cost a lot....but they will get to see Tom Brady play once in their lifetimes at least....if Brady doesn't get hurt the next 5 weeks (knocks on wood).

I hope you mean 9/23, otherwise me thinks you got ripped off hehe

I hope you mean 9/23, otherwise me thinks you got ripped off hehe

Nah, he just got ripped off by the Kraft family and the Patriots organization. Can't fault them too badly though since they're just taking advantage of the basic principles of supply and demand. But that's a ridiculous amount of money to pay to watch a football game when, for a fraction of the price, you can sit in a comfortable cough in A/C with a supply of alcohol while stuffing your face... all the while having a better view of the game.

Free Weezy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye