PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Terrible news: Dolphins' Kendrick Norton in serious car accident, arm amputation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
With sadness, I can confirm that Kendrick Norton was in a car accident last night and suffered multiple injuries, including the amputation of his arm. We ask that you continue to pray for him. His family also asks that the public respect Kendrick’s privacy.

— malki kawa (@malkikawa)

Brutal.

Damm shame. It's news like this that ultimately puts things gs into perspective. Very sad.

Thoughts and prayers go out to him that he'll be able to live a normal life going forward..

Remember the year Marquise Hill drown? :(

Wow! That is very sad and horrific.

Seems like there was some trimming down of the replies here.

Just want to send my Ts and Ps. Nightmarish stuff here for the young man.

I decided to read buffalo fan forum since I was reading as many threads of this as possible to see if people were classy enough to put division rivalries aside. Sure enough, two CLASSLESS Buffalo fans:

- "I bet Patriots amputated his arm"

And

- "I wish Tom Brady was in the car with him"

And we are the villainous fanbase? Please!

Omg. Here's to a quick recovery.

Who tf hit the funny emoji? :confused:

Omg. Here's to a quick recovery.

Who tf hit the funny emoji? :confused:
I’d say maybe they fat fingered a different emoji than they intended to, but the two next to “funny” are “winner” and “disagree.” @Jlaff you think that’s funny? Or were you doing a little phone browsing?

A brutal reminder that real life is going on out there while we obsess over grownups playing children's games. :(

I’d say maybe they fat fingered a different emoji than they intended to, but the two next to “funny” are “winner” and “disagree.” @Jlaff you think that’s funny? Or were you doing a little phone browsing?
Would have been some phone browsing/fat fingers. Thanks to whoever deleted that for me. I found the whole story to be a disturbing tragedy. Something about people being maimed by everyday activities like driving that really bothers me.

I've done it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes