Tedy's Team Posts "Tedy had a stroke"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve102

Any Man Who Must Say I Am The King Is No True King
PatsFans.com Supporter
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Positive vibes/wishes for a healthy Tedy.

Oh no, not again! :(

This completely sucks... Horrible to hear this.

Oh no, not again! :(
Not a DR, but I am concerned that a (relatively) young man has already had (at least) two strokes. He is the very embodiment of what BB was/is trying to build here : intelligence, decision making, effort, winning, team. Wishing him speedy and full recovery.

Not a DR, but I am concerned that a (relatively) young man has already had (at least) two strokes. He is the very embodiment of what BB was/is trying to build here : intelligence, decision making, effort, winning, team. Wishing him speedy and full recovery.

Remember that the first one was caused by a heart defect that had been found and fixed. Who knows if we'll ever be told what caused this one..

Very concerning! Also not a doc - maybe I was too naive to assume this was a thing that, once identified, they would have under control forever.

In our Prayers Bru....... Get Well Soon !!

Love that dude. Really hope he can make a full recovery like last time. Obviously primarily for himself and his loved ones, but he’s terrific on TV too.

No...auguri #54...riprenditi...all the best Tedy...i saw him live in Atlanta at Super Bowl and he looked so good..

Praying for this man! I hope he has a speedy recovery!

Remember that the first one was caused by a heart defect that had been found and fixed. Who knows if we'll ever be told what caused this one..
I certainly hope his heart is ok :(

Get well soon. Running three Boston Marathons after last stroke. Great shape and too young for a stroke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back